HU

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

a83775a9-2d8d-4caa-bf68-07aacf399232
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I ordered this deodorant for my husband, and both of us love it. the scent is great and the size is pretty economy - 73g. moreover it lasts for about 3-4 months if you use it twice a day. So I highly appreciate the quality and the effect, it doesnt cause any allergies and easy to use.

7ecfd805-0732-4e91-acea-cd0a9ddc1f9b
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Super product. The quality is super. It's a pleasure to place orders and make purchases, the speed of delivery and the quality of the packaging. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

A good Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant for men that effectively prevents sweat and does not stain. This deodorant is effective for a long time (more than a day). The aroma is fresh and pleasant, suitable for men and women. Please note, however, that this product contains aluminum. Buy this product or not, decide for yourself.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This deodorant is the best I tried ever,, it has a light scent and smells refreshing.. good quality with big size It became a daily routine as its very important for personal hygiene Healthy composition and nice packaging Its a must for personal care for all family members I’ll buy again

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve tried all possible antiperspirants from mass market to pharmacy cosmetic brands. But this one is both natural and effective. My must have in each iHerb order. The scent is gentle, so it’s not interfering with my perfumes. The texture is pleasing for sensitive underarm skin (no scratching or burning). I recommend to choose the biggest size (the small one is perfect for traveling). Comparing Ultra max to other (Fresh?) antiperspirant from the same company, I’d choose UltraMax. My armpits stay dry through the day even when it’s very hot outside.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

As this brand is no longer available in my country and if you find it it would be a very expensive to buy, iherb is a good choice to buy from however recently iherb have significantly raised the price for most of the items(some items are much cheaper in local stores.. So be careful and try to look for the items you want to buy in your local store

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This deodorant is great for both men and women. It has a light scent, and keeps the sweaty smell away all day, even through workouts. The size is big, and Arm & Hammer has a good reputation for quality. It is gentle on sensitive skin and can be used daily. When I use this in the summer heat my arm pits do not feel clammy or wet, and do not smell. My husband and I like this deodorant.