HU

Posted on Oct 31, 2021
Best Antiperspirant So Far! 😍

+ The smell is so good to the point that it might brings some compliments from people around (not too strong) suitable for me since I live in a city with a high level of humidity + I was amazed how it could last for more than two days (it says 48h but I believe it can stay more than that) + it doesn't leave any traces or marks on clothes + no irritation or allergy caused (for those who has a concerns of safety the product has only 19% of aluminum chlorhydrate wich respond to the USFDA Standards less than 25%) + one of the deodorants I ordered arrived with a broken roller when I contacted Iherb I was only hoping to get a courtesy reward but no they refunded me 100% wich was amazing since I didn't ask for it. If you find my comment helpful kindly thumbs up 👍

f7509973-10d8-451c-b3db-d5408358b7c9
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I was looking for a quality product without a strong of a smell or scent and benefits of reducing under arm odor. This product is great. It works well without being overwhelming. The size is great for traveling and it was packaged well. This has thankfully become part of my teenage sons daily routine.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

453d78b2-cb91-48a8-b23a-38d5984056e2
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

please like for points!! I got this for my boyfriend as I am also using the feminine scent and i absolutely love it! the size is great and the quality is amazing for the price, my boyfriend loves it as well he sweats alot but this deodorant works like magic!

1bd760af-f4d9-435d-b107-22cf9e035c78
Posted on May 18, 2022

4678687e-7de0-4e39-9fc4-11af4d50c60a
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My husband loves this stuff. it is very effective and he does not have to wait for it to dry before putting on his shirt - he is not patient enough to let traditional roll on deodorant dry. So this is perfect. He has been using this deodorant for a few years now and complains when he is forced to use another due to low stock. Benefit: smells good and works well. It is a good size and lasts a while

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The smell is on the strong side but the ingredients the same as woman’s one so it’s only the smell that’s different. Works well you are still sweaty on really hot days but it’s doing its job. I like the baby powder scent better so I’m giving it a 4-star.

c3f65e06-c2ca-4a25-b7f5-0f198cdd4148
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I got today for my husband. His skin sensitive, and he cant use everything. He is used already, smell is good, he like it, will see in few days.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I wanted a powerful deodorant/antiperspirant with a clean scent. The smell is perfect, it's not masculine so anyone can wear it (it doesn't smell like men's cologne like some men's deodorants). I really like the composition, it is smooth going on and the packaging works well to prevent a mess unlike other deodorants. If you're looking for something fresh and inoffensive/with a scent not too strong, this is perfect! Great mini size as well, perfect to throw in your purse. You can't beat the quality for the price. I like it better than much more expensive deodorants.