Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

got this one for my husband, his hair is curly a little, maybe 15-20 sm long. He said I don't know what is that, but smells so good)) I see that his hair is shinier now compared to his man's shampoo and sculpt is not that itchy. so definitely nice product, will try myself too

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The texture of apple cider vinegar shampoo is a bit weird. I bought another brand before and I thought it had the problem but no. Seem like all of ACV shampoos have this thicker texture. It doesn't foam very well but not too bad. The hair between washing is not smooth and that makes my hair falls more. But after drying my hair looks shiny and healthy. It smells nice but I think I won't buy a ACV shampoos again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have very thick, wavy hair that tends to frizz pretty badly. When I use this it defrizzes, detangles and smells really subtle and pleasant. They stopped selling it at Target (bad move) so I ordered it here.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I really love the quality of this shampoo, its scent is refreshing, packaging and size are convenient. It truly makes my hair moisturized after the shower.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Have only used two times--feels luxurious an leaves hair soft! Nice subtle smell-

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Smells good. It gave my hair shiny look from first use ✨

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The scent is wonderful smells like Apple cider without the vinegar. It makes my hair feel soft and gives it lots of volume.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

THE result is amasing. Reduced dandruff. Very interesting ingredient list. Good for oily scalp.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Made hair feel really clean but not dry. Smells like apples.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It cleans the hair nicely and gives it a shine. Price is reasonable too