HU

Sophia
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great quality organic macadamia oil from Skin Care. I use few drops on the dry patches of my skin and sparingly on my hair to condition my dry ends. It’s a fantastic oil: no wonder why many high street brands add it to their serums, creams and hair products. I will buy again and I definitely recommend as I read it’s also rich in antioxidants so should help with protecting and rejuvenating both skin and hair. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you 😊

Listen girls, this product is amazing. Very versatile. I want to share with u some tips: mix with a hair dye: mix 1/2 spoon of the oil with the hair color. The colour will come out shiny and the hair gonna be soft and manageable. With a hair mask : mix a few drops in your hair mask and the hair becomes smoother. (use silicone free mask. it's make your hair dull after few washes. ) For thick hair: use it as a hair serum. It prevents the frizziness and also makes the hair sooo shiny. For the skin: mix a drop with your facial cream or apply it as a last layer and then wait to absorb. your skin will be hydrated and glowing :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I’m fair and sensitive skinned. I had a terrible sunburn, and used this oil right out of the shower. My skin felt immediate relief, and remained hydrated all day! There was no peeling, no itching, and I even have a bit of a tan. There’s not really a scent to this oil, and it did not soak into my clothing. Based on that, as well as the size of the bottle, the quality is incredible, also considering the cost. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love to apply and message my face and neck with this one in the winter time, not too oily but moist the dry skin perfectly!

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

I've been using this everyday as my face 'moisturiser' for years and I love it. I have sensitive skin that can be quite dry and reactive, but since finding pure macadamia oil its been very happy and settled for years!! Other oils tended to clog my skin and creams have rarely been nourishing enough for long. This has been a total game changer. Highly recommended. Plus it smells delish!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

so rich and smooth it goes deep into the skin and with that slight nutty smell mixes well with other oils

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

First time I’ve tried Macadamia Oil for my face and love it. Good hydration and feels good on the skin.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

great oil for the hair , absorbs fast unlike argan oil

GobbyHong
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Moisturizing oil but with a dryer texture, absorb fast into the skin.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

It is very moisturizing and gets absorbed by the hair , I like that it doesn’t have a powerful smell , it mad my waves more prominent for some reason