HU

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I really liked this cream and its aroma. It is lightweight, absorbs well, does not make the skin oily and does not clog pores. But the jar is not very convenient. It would be better if it was with a dispenser.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Second time I'm buying this product, the texture is light, the smell is orangey and frash. My skin is dry and since I'm using this cream, my skin is in great shape.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Absorbs quickly, gel like consistency, doesn’t leave my face shiny or oily, perfect for the summer. Has a citrusy scent (not for everyone). Personally I feel it provides a rather light moisture, so suitable mostly for summertime

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product has an unusual texture for a moisturizer. It is called a Gel Cream and it is more gel than cream. I'll use it but I probably won't reorder. I miss the former Vitamin C moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The product is ok, very light and absorbs quickly. Very liquidy to my taste. I didn’t notice any specific changes in my complexion though . The scent is great, orange/ tangerine like.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great quality and scent, I love it. Will order again to use.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Absorbs pretty quickly and leaves your skin soft and glowing.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Nice smooth feeling and my skin has been clear since I began using it!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good product with reasonable price

0f808d92-8534-4112-969d-8b3b9deb6b12