Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance-Free, 18 fl oz (532 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This product is amazing, it moisturizes without the sticky feeling. Light textured moisturizer, however it hydrates deeply. Great for extra dry skin. Pleasant smell. Great to use and just after getting dressed without the feeling of sticking. I highly recommend it. If my review and photos helped you please click yes.

010903b2-6aca-4954-b38b-bb276b0519cb
172ab4fb-a5fc-46bd-a4c9-6f160d3f4352
922602c8-8cd4-4ddf-8f4c-513e8397dd4c
41306b5c-e6d8-45e8-9c22-5bb304c97d22
Posted on May 27, 2022

Live up to it's name. 24 hours moisture. My leg skin is dry and cracked and nothing can save them except petroleum jelly, butttt I hate petroleum jelly because it's too sticky. And this one is just... perfect. not sticky not greasy, no fragrance, easy to absorb, still felt soft and smooth even after bathing. it has everything I was looking for. purchased it on iherb because there isn't 18fl oz bottle in my country.

441c2e42-0c80-4d35-8ad9-147c6c4f6fb1
1387c648-066f-4132-aa94-c93bfd098ba7
Posted on May 1, 2022

moisturize my skin very well ..it would be great to use on cold season.i have very sensitive skin due to my keratosis pilaris..I love it since there is no scent.This is much more affordable than in our local store and its much bigger in size..I will definetly buy again next time..

7f4686a2-bedf-4b43-8448-62273b64ce30
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

[Packaging] neat, coated with bubble, didn't leak at all. The bottle is in good condition, good choice in the quality of the material, new look, the pump has lock on it, more secure, .[scent] didn't contain perfume, but it has mild scent of oat, because of course the main ingredients is oat. [texture] thick, absorb quickly and didn't sticky. [size] I expect it is bigger than what come to me. [use] i had very dry skin age 20, and I just want to take a shot on this product, and it's good on my skin. The product done well to moisturize my skin. I use it on my dry skin on any season, but mainly on dry an hot weather. [composition] its good for people with sensitive and very skin, give benefit to the user. [shipping] arrived in 1 week, shipping start 4/4-11/4. [critic] is it just me or anyone who noticed that the content is not full? just until above 'new look', the cap was slightly opened!!, and there was no product box or seal and I'm a little upset about this....

c601fe77-25ed-4354-bb4e-4f82daa9389c
Posted on May 23, 2022

My cousin is experiencing skin irritation and dryness on her pregnancy. Her OBGYN and Dermatologist recommended this product as it's safe for pregnant women with sensitive skin. It really is moisturizing and her skin has improved after a week of daily use after shower.

fb53a0b4-cc79-4820-a370-c1f9563d8a86
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I used to have eczema and pityriasis all over my body. I have tried loads of different lotions, moisturizers and so on but nothing has been beneficial to me. Until i tried this product… voila! I ordered in here in iHerb and the package always comes faster than the estimated day. Scent is fragrance-free so its definitely so gentle especially with sensitive skin. Texture is viscous but not greasy. I have been ordering this repeatedly. I hope iHerb will hold a lot of stocks since it easily runs out that sometimes takes few week to be restocked. PS. I hope the Skin Relief body wash will be available to since this two will be a combo! 😀😀😀

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This lotion is great for people with sensitive skin who want to use a daily moisturizer. It does not have a scent, the texture is light and is absorbed quickly. This is a high quality product, good good all ages, and I feel it has been of great benefit to me.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I absolutely love aveeno products and this cream was both effective and great for sensitive skin. It was a great moisturizer and was able to give the effects for the first use. The difference you feel is really there after use of the cream. It is not sticky or thick rather was thin. The scent of the cream was natural and scentless. It is most definitely a part of my routine now.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Its so good for itchy , dry skin i used it and it reliefs the itch in my skin and driness its so good and not sticky at all its more like a water cream and its without any scent which is good , the bottle size is big so its good to use for a long time .

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

In my opinion it is better than the Aveeno, Active Naturals, Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (354 ml) (the green aveeno lotion) because this is not irritable at all and solves the skin itch problem. In terms of scent, it smells like oat but not pungent at all, smells natural unlike the other creams I purchased which obviously contain fragrance. I usually put on the cream once after shower and before I sleep, my skin condition has improved a lot! high-quality and definitely would recommend!