HU

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Delicious

These rule—I tried most of the canned fish from iherb and cracked pepper herring was my favorite. Insanely healthy protein, vitamin B, and omega-3-packed snack for when you don’t have the time to cook. Perfect on crackers, toast with grilled tomato, or in a salad. Give me an upvote my loves 🙏

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These herring fillets were really tasty and I chose this brand as they are supposed to be a sustainable brand. Bar Harbor Food was awarded the MSC US Ocean Champion Award for going above and beyond the MSC standards in 2020 and for their dedication to seafood sustainability. I have been trying to choose more sustainable seafood as I think this is really important and have decided on this brand as a good canned option.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Nice herring with large pieces of cracked pepper. Easy to open packaging. Nice single size serving. Nice smoky taste with no added ingredients except salt and pepper. And is it is certified kosher.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I bought this for the pantry due to the omega 3s which are beneficial for one's health thinking it would be of use for a quick meal and also because the seafood ingredients were good quality and wild-caught. I liked that the lining was BPA-free but unfortunately, the taste/smell is not particularly yummy. Perhaps I just prefer salmon.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I'd read all about the health advantages of wild herring and thought I'd try these, but unfortunately this was not a tasty thing on my palate. I do love herring that is pickled and I really wanted to like this but it just didn't hit the good spot on my tongue. Guess I'll be donating these to a food bank and who knows, maybe somebody just loves these.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

good tasting herring fillets that is handy if I need some good fish for whatever dish and I do not have real fish on hand. It tastes very ok for fish that comes out of good tasting herring from a can, no canned taste if you know what I mean. It is entire herring fillets too, not in bits and pieces. The only thing is I am not sure what the sauce is made of, because it does not mention extra virgin olive oil, or even olive oil. Maybe it is just the cracked pepper seasoning which is a little liquidy and seasoned the fish well, but I wojld pour it out before eating them.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love herrings on a cracker with a little mustard. Healthy and filling snack!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great flavor and quality. Definitely a delicious and nutritional meal loaded with omega 3s without being high in mercury or PCBs

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It tastes great and I like it that it's boneless. Not too peppery which is good.