HU

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I highly recommend this to everyone. my son has autism, the doctor specialist also recommends it but in tablet, for liquid it is very good for children/adults without any special problems. The yeast is able to overcome digestive conditions and control the growth of bad fungi. very good for the gastrointestinal tract and excited body spirit. you have nothing to lose by buying it. the price literally cheap, and have a complex nutrient that is very good for our body. just belive on me !! it's working!

2f5f5f4e-9077-4cb4-b918-8888845151d9
e97c7fe0-45aa-4958-a704-775eb79964ff

Boost in energy and mental clarity ! First thing on an empty stomach in the mornings. This products has been around and I have buying since 1970s. I had forgotten a good while. Life was very busy, some things I simply forgot. Thought came to mind of....BioStrath, YES! Did search, best price on iHerb, so I bought here, and then found other good prices on many products. I do price comparisons and read reviews, so thoroughly, most times, that it takes me hours to shop. I actually could use a nap afterwards. Good stuff here ! Keep up the great work, iHerb !

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product was recommended to me from a pharmacist to use over the winter months to combat colds and flu. At first the taste was a little weird but then I started to crave this and actually enjoyed taking it. I feel the benefits as I have escaped all colds and flus for years. Definite improvement in my immune system.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Been using it for years, great quality product as an addition to a healthy diet. I feel more energized when using and i feel it benefits overall. I love this supplement so much, it tastes a bit weird, like a sweet bitter caramel or something like that, but in general easy to use. Bought it again!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Use this for immune building and improve immune health and overall stamina. A superior supplement. Taste grows on you and I begin to crave it. Good composition and excellent ingredients. A high quality product in good glass package. Benefits the immune system as we age. I love this addition to my diet.

normantan
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Natural food makes from yeast fermentation easily absorbed by my child's body. It helps to provide full nutrients and helps him in staying focused in the classroom.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love Bio-Strath elixir. I was forced to take this as a pre-teen when I was super anemic but the taste is so herbal and sweet and comforting that I didn't need to be forced. What a great way to gain some extra energy and nutrients!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great product. Arrives as a liquid form. Arrived safely and well packaged. benefit- It helped me greatly to improve stamina, strength and general well being. It taste good, composition- a bit sweet and smooth. Need to ask the clinician what is the daily consumption. Age-for adults and up.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It has been such a help while I'm breastfeeding! It made my milk richer, so my baby feels much more satisfied 🥰

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

this is my first bio strath product that I bought. Taste ok, my two year old well accepted the taste (malt extract, orange syrup, raw honey in the ingredients). I have now shifted to the tablet form to minimize sugar intake for my kids, and they like the tablet form too.