HU

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Having two children under 4 years age this is the best immunity booster in these current times for them and myself too. Both my kids love it and we have ordered four times already. With zinc an vit c added its our go to for our daily supplements. Even the kids look forward to eating the soft yummy gummies 😊

c5508e16-2026-4408-91e1-d5afd3582fd9

These Elderberry Gummies were soft, chewy and maintained moistness. Usually they get dry by the bottom of the bottle. They had a strong taste of elderberry, not just sugar.

This high quality product tastes so good , I'm enjoying these gummies so much as I can feel its good effect on my body, such as it helps brighten my skin and improve my immune system.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

3 hyper active children (2 ADHD, 1 on the spectrum) My children use this combined with magnesium and Omega 3. I have definitely seen a calming effect from the Zinc. I am also happy about the immunity system boost that it adds. All three kids love the taste. Warning: my kids can open the container themselves so keep keep out of reach and teach that it's medicine not candy.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I know zinc is an excellent mineral to fight any infection forming in the body and these gummies are an excellent way to take the zinc. I have a lot of vitamins I take on a daily basis so it is a relief to have this gummy rather than another tablet or capsule!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good taste Nice supplement Feels ms energized Good for diet

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Works! I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Kids liked the last on this one and I liked that it wasn't overly sweet.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love this brand the most, taste is good and it's chewy

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

our hit - we take it every day, helps us through the winter