HU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I cannot say enough good things about this vitamin. I've tried other brands of vitamins but they never gave me the same energy or burst of strength and energy. This is a new day and age where you can improve your health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood with vitamins. This supplement has been an excellent addition to my daily routine and I have noticed

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I'm a 30-year-old male and I've been feeling sluggish lately, so my doctor recommended this vitamin. I was skeptical at first, but it turns out that this product has really made a difference. The first day the vitamins arrived my energy was noticeably higher, and since then I feel better than ever...I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective supplement

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My doctor recommended this vitamin to me and it's been a boost to my daily routine. I have noticed an improvement in overall mood and well-being, as well as a boost of strength and energy that is noticeable. It's absorbed quickly with no watery stool issues, which is a bonus.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

In early 1990’s I started this product-using amount recommended (in fluid form)-10 drops/daily - for bone strength. Along with calcium, and other supplements recommended to keep bones strong, I have not been disappointed. For the liquid form I use empty gelatin capsules size -0-. I’ve also been purchasing the Biosil capsules for convenience, using the equivalent of 10 drops = 2 capsules daily.👍

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This one bottle has lasted me three months so far, and there is still quite a bit left. It’s much more affordable than the pill option and the taste isn’t as bad as most people say. I add about 1oz of juice to a cup, add 5 drops AM&PM, and take it like a shot. So breathe in through mouth, drink the 1oz, then take a drink/swish of plain juice before exhaling. It takes like three seconds to do this way and I have never tasted the product (maybe it’s unnecessary but saves a lot of money if it is as gross as people say.) I haven’t noticed much as far as skin/hair as it’s only been three months, I should be able to give a better report at 6 months. I like that it’s also beneficial for bone health.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have been using the capsules for the last three months and I can see improvement especially in my nails (stronger and grow super fast). I cannot wait to see this liquid. The taste is not as bad as some other review mentioned but best to take it with some tea or a glass of juice if you don't like the smell.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I've been taking BioSil 5 drops x 2 times a day together with Collagen Peptides for 2 months and I can see and feel the effects. Hair grow as crazy, nails too, face skin looks fresh. I didn't have lots of visible wrinkles so can't really say anything here. I also feel some improvements in my joints during the sports activities. There are many comments that BioSil smells bad - I take it with the juice and I can't really feel any taste or smell. I've ordered BioSil again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I drink this with low expectation to help reduce my hair falls, Initially bought for skin and my skin benefit too, less wrinkle, stronger hair and I think this is good supplement compare to collagen ones. I drink 5-7 drops daily. I almost run out of this and will definitely repurchase. Tips: drink with juice so you can't taste anything or if you drink with water just hold your breath.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Biosil is a good product. It def makes my nails and hair longer and stronger. I can see more smoothness in my skin too. May take several months to see results, so be patient. It does smell bad but im used to it. Its a much better value than the pills.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is one of the best supplements I have ever taken! Within the first week, my left eyebrow was growing back. Before I took Biosil, my hair had gotten so thin I considered buying a wig. Now, I get compliments on how thick and gorgeous my hair is. I've never had any hair product work at all. Biosil is almost a miracle supplement.