HU

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
LOVE These :)

Okay, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with these almonds. I LOVE the flavor of the wasabi and soy sauce, and it has the perfect balance of salt and spice. I just wish it came in a bigger package, lol. Perfect for snacking but also addictive, so beware ;)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great experience with this one! Taste really spicy, the nuts are of a good quality, the recipe is stunning. In general, it would be super addition to your diet, but you never stop just with one serving. The package is generous, but I still have a feeling it is not going to last long)))))))

Posted on May 14, 2022

great serving size, helpful for people on diet along with many other benefits. the taste is great which ultimately gives the credit to quality of product.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

What I like particularly about these almonds is the sharp flavor, which makes you want to eat more (careful, you can empty the pack more quickly than you realize!). The package has a convenient reseal strip as well. Next time I'll get the bigger bag!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I always get these to bring home when I visit the US and now I don’t have to! These are my favorite snack - the perfect blend of salty and spicy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

These almonds are completely addictive! The flavour combination is delicious. Great to have a tasty snack in my bag when I am on the go, the packaging size is perfect. High quality product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

If you like Wasabi and have an affinity for salty snacks, you're gonna love this one. It tastes exactly like you think Wasabi and soy sauce drenched almonds would taste like, which is wonderful.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Delicious taste, slightly spicy. The wasabi seasoning is dominant but not overwhelming, keeps you coming back for more. The package size contains about 4 servings. Not sure it's a super healthy snack due to the ingredient list, but it's so delicious that will definitely order more.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Bold is right! Be ready for a strong wasabi flavor but if that is what you are after you will love these almonds. Keeps me from overeating :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

The combination of wasabi flavor and soy sauce is divine. If you like salty snacks and love almonds, you won't be able to stop reaching for the bag until. This is the tastiest version of the Blue Diamond Almonds snack.