HU

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Very good boost

Ordered twice. Both times came well sealed and in great shape. I use blender bottles now which is much easier than how I was originally mixing them. Taste is fine as long as you mix it well. Will keep using.

53f34779-ca56-4f38-8a06-e3ce3d2efdb2
Read more reviews
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’ve tried dozens of aminos and keep coming back to this brand. This brand by far dissolves the easiest, tastes the best and doesn’t dye my mouth disgusting colors. While Im sure I’ve fallen victim to the placebo effect on some health products, I actually do feel like this one contributes to a faster workout recovery and immune protection. I drink this consistently throughout the winter and find that I’m more resistant to the sicknesses that go around the office. Favorite flavors: Watermelon, blue raspberry and tropical Least favorite: fruit punch (I’ve tried all the flavors and this one is the least appealing of the bunch... it has a very noticeable chemical aftertaste in my opinion)

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This good quality AminoX, i will buy this product again.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It's effective but the price is too expensive now...

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I’ve tried dozens of aminos and keep coming back to this brand. This brand by far dissolves the easiest, tastes the best and doesn’t dye my mouth disgusting colors. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 22, 2020

After a long journey stuffing 12 amino pills down my throat, I decided to try a powder based one and Amino X is the one I chose due to the variety of aminos and the taste is AMAZING.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The product contains a strong colouring agent that turns your mouth frightening red. The colour doesn't wash off easily either and I was asked by a couple of people if I were wearing lipstick. So yeah, one wrong outfit choice away from looking like a cross-dresser.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good product just didn’t realize it has soy in it before buying it

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

So I drink 1 scoop at every training, and it tastes quite good. However I have no way to know if it actually helps me. I guess it maybe works..? Placebo is a strong force.