HU

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love the all natural ingredients. I use this as a body powder for myself. The scent is nice and light. This will be my go to for powder. It is just a nice feminine touch to add, also I like to pat into the underarms to freshen up and absorb odors/sweat. Keeps dry.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had been using Burt's bees dusting powder for a few years now. Much better for your body than other baby powders out there.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been using this dusting powder for yours to help keep me cool and dry. iHerb has it for a good price and in stock. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Posted on May 28, 2022

all good except one thing I have an ongoing issue with UPS I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE WHO USES UPS my choice sorry 3 stars only because I like iherb, burts bees and my cats are crazy about this chicken also your price on the freeze dried chicken has escalated to about the same as my local pet supply oh well it was great for a while save the rewards for someone else

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great powder i use it for myself and works very well

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The best organic and natural baby product I have used.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

We've been using this for years. It's a great alternative to the talcum powders out there.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It doesn’t contain harmful talc. I feel safe using this product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great quality. Very good package. Good for kids. Recommended.

5e263e08-cba5-494c-86a2-b0772aa3652e
Posted on May 20, 2022

Doesn't work real great for shaking it on your butt area but otherwise a great product.