Page 1 - Reviews - Burt's Bees, Baby, Training Toothpaste, Ages 3-24 Months, Mild Fruit, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great toothpaste for small kids who are learning how to brush their teeth. Sweet tasting and more like a liquid gel than paste and is clear so it won't stain your kids clothes or the bathroom. Its a great size for traveling or just using at home.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My baby is training how to use toothbrush now. It is good ingredient and size.

Posted on May 10, 2022

No chemicals to wreak havoc on my mouth. It’s so pleasant NOT to have mouth sores in the morning!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It’s safe even if swallow, very good to use it to develop a teeth brushing habit for the baby.

Posted on May 31, 2022

my daughter doesn't like the flavour

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

this is our first paste, and thanks to the manufacturers for the organic composition, we would not have found such joy here, training paste could not even think that such a paste exists, the smell is very super, we have just started brushing our teeth, and therefore I will definitely order more , the tube is small but the consumption is economical 👍 I advise this find

783b89a0-e2fd-43a6-9b8b-f71769437233
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

The quality and its composition is excellent for my baby, it has natural ingredients. My baby uses it daily, the size and the package is ideal for capturing the attention of children. Personally, I look for toothpastes with natural ingredients and that can be eaten without any problem, it is an excellent option for children who start their oral cleaning

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I fed it for my son, who is a year and a half old. The most important thing is that its ingredients are not harmful, and it is normal if swallowed by practicing brushing. It is a good size.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After I used it, my kids liked the toothbrush. I helped them brush it and didn't let me take the toothbrush and sip it myself.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it for my 3-year-old son and before I took one of the now-sweet fork, and most importantly, it was safe for the child if he swallowed it.. God bless you.