Page 1 - Reviews - Burt's Bees, Care Plus+, Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner Spray for Dogs with Avocado & Olive Oil, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Bought this for my golden boy, who does have a bit of a stink issue. Well after a good bath I just spritzed this on, gave him a rub and all was well. His coat feels soft, but it usually does anyway. I walked past him and noticed a pleasant smell.... well done Burt.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
2020

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is the first time that I have bought the Burt's Bees products and this conditioner is very effective. Softens and coat and leaves it lustrous, and for a long time.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This doesn’t not smell so I assume the ingredients are safe. My puppies always have soft and smooth fur and I can’t tell if this is working well. But I will keep using it since the ingredients are not harmful.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The scent is mild, after using the coat it becomes silky and soft, I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Price is cheap and effective also , Spray before you comb the dog , so smooth

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Feels good, smells great! Works through coat easily, will continue to use!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Has a nice scent and good quality.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Gentle on coat. Good aid for brushing.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022