HU

4.8
Based on 2,830 Ratings
2,395
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Everyone I know has been raving about pink salt and I finally decided to try it when this was on trial. I am amazed at the size and quantity of this.. it is worth the price. I can't speak of the benefits of pink salt but I like how easy it is to use this. I do feel the cap is a bit flimsy so I keep getting scared I might drop it but it's just me. The cap is quiet secure. It grinds well and tastes like normal salt to me..

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I watch video on YouTube about this pink salt and even I still have this kind of salt at home in a bag, I decided to try with grinder. First of all I was surprised about big size of this bottle. I ordered before pink salt with grinder and it was very small for the same money. And second of all I already tried for my salad and it worked great.

Himalayan pink salt highly recommended 👍 If you were interested in my review please click (YES). I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

7c0b971e-cf64-4e1a-9936-393b6ef66bf6
84bfb994-0387-45e9-83b5-a62ff466be40
3aacd99d-8937-4736-b31d-fe1211f8fdda
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Good quality ingredient and grinder. Was looking for pink Himalayan salt in good quality grinder as I like to reuse it after it finishes and that was the one, it grind the salt into fine particles easily. This is great at a reasonable cost. If you care about your diet, this is healthier than table salt, will defiantly buy again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Massive grinder, super large in size so you get your money’s worth. Love this brand and the quality is great. No funny ingredients and the taste is what it should be! This stuff is so good for you. I put it in my water especially in the mornings for optimal hydration.

HilaG
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Ok, first of all, the size is ENORMOUS. I honestly didn't expect it to be that big (that's what she said LOL) :D It's quite heavy, the glass is high quality so it won't get broken easily in transit. I love the packaging as always by CGN, which is a company my pantry loves very much when it comes to vitamins. It's the first time I order from its grocery section so I'm eager to try. Will update about the taste :)))

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

HUGE bottle of very tasty pink salt, with no added ingredients. I'm always blown away by how much bang for the buck I get with the California Gold product line and this is no exception. Great quality product in a sturdy hard plastic container, this grinder is very effective at turning out a healthy amount of salt with very few cranks (unlike the black peppercorn bottle from CGN, which takes quite a lot of turns to get a similar amount). This is probably the best tasting salt I've ever tried, and I look forward to exploring the other flavor options in this line. NOTE: this is a plastic grinder bottle with a fixed, non-removable top.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is first time purchasing Himalayan pink salts from IHERB, I normally buy them locally and had been using the salt ever since my grandmother’s time, she use on food and on her daily make up routine, basically she uses on pretty much on what she can put her hand on. She comes from India and she said this is a magic salt, very good for health. I love the taste of the salt, I had been reading the reviews of this product and decided to try out. Himalayan Salts is good for our diet and works perfect for marinating the meats too. The price of IHERB is very good comparison to what you get. The Himalayan salts really benefit me. The packaging of IHERB definitely is the best i reuse their boxes when I go grocery shopping too. You can use as frequently as desired. Serving depends if you like more salty in your food.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Pink himalayan salt is made of high quality ingredient & with no harsh or bitter taste. it is soft & gentle. it has unique health benefit & is able to contribute ample sodium to you diet & recipe. The size is big enough & package comes in grinder form. It is primarily use as a food additive to replace refined table salt. It has unique health benefit.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like to use a pink Himalayan salt and this one is much better than I had before. This product has a good size, nice taste, and I also like the grinder itself. I add it in every recipe while cooking and also to salads. Definitely advice this product to others.