HU

Posted on May 31, 2022
Abit sour but nice.

First time getting this flavor. Bought once the spicy flavor liked it hence wanted to buy more but out of stock. Only this flavor left. So gave r a try. Nice but a bit sour cos of the vinegar. If you don’t like sour stuff then u may not like this flavor.

86b2f209-c190-4280-8a6a-1fa50eafc3ee
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

very tasty at first it tastes weird but you will like it after eating several crackers, The bad thing is that the bag was full of air. I love the size tho buy it if you like new flavours definitely I’ll buy it again

7ec88124-29af-43fc-a047-c2d7c31ffa28
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I absolutely love this snack, at first it tastes a bit sauer, then come the after taste, I totally enjoy it as my afternoon snack besides my sweet stuff. The only downside is it's too little in one package, I could finish it just in 2 days. I have to keep them in air tight container to relish.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are good, though I prefer the spicy flavor. These are my go-to snack for something that's filling and has nutritional value. The taste is a little too sour and not quite salty enough, but I still love eating them. The package is huge, so it will last for a while if you stick to the serving size, which is satisfying.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These rice chips taste so healthy and light. And I like the sour taste which is quite strong. The seaweed tastes so good too with the salt and vinegar! Recommended if you like sour flavour. I haven’t try the other flavours but I will soon!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love these seaweed rice chips. when you are craving for something salty andd sour at the same time, this is it! I was only allowed to get a packet of these. hope the system will change and I am able to buy more in one go.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I had to stop eating chips and other snaks. I bought these and they supply me with crunch,and tastes like I am eating chips without the bad points fo the chips

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love seaweed and it's gluten-free. Feel pretty light and healthy for snacks. It tastes not too salty and the size is pretty decent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Very delicious and tasty snacks. Good for quick meal. Delivered in very well condition with good quality and fast service. The ingredient is fried seaweed with tasty flavor. I like the product because it reminds me of sushi. Highly recommended this my second package.