Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 240 Tablets - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Spirulina is one of the powerful vegetable proteins for our body and is a perfectly safe natural food that provides daily energy and nourishment. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all-natural and ideal for detoxification to remove toxins and salts. Highly recommend this good quality supplement for those who required optimal health and energy.

fd3df536-6b09-4d70-a921-5437de4dc5fd
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Beautiful and clean skin of the face, long hair, hair, slim figure. Goodbye Cellulite! Spirulina is an algae rich in protein and vitamins, a versatile and effective remedy. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all natural! Ideal for detoxification - removes toxins and salts! And also a great face mask. The result - the skin is very soft and delicate, a pleasant glow, the pores are slightly narrowed, the skin is not matte, there is a healthy glow. In short, it glows with health. Before that I ordered a package of 120 capsules with a dosage of 1000mg, now I ordered 200 capsules with 500mg. Better to take 2 a day, morning and evening.

12726409-f17c-4b93-81f7-c2628bffe00d
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Spirulina is one of the most powerful vegetable protein for my body, because I am a vegetarian so this is one of the plant based protein I relied on to provide me all the essential vitamins. I have been taking this amazing super food for several years now and it has given me optimal health and energy. The tablet is black and small, easy to swallow and digest. It has a distinctive odor but it does not bother me as I know its from the blue-green algae. Overall, spirulina is perfectly safe natural food that I will continue to take for my daily energy and nourishment.

c84cf5e0-c5b4-443d-bbb5-2e372275adf3
b1304c27-bd6f-4294-8c37-2381e86d44eb
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a month now. The only thing that I can say is that it has made a huge difference in my life. It's made me feel better, healthier and more energetic. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve their overall health and well-being.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the last 2 months and it has made a significant difference in my health and well-being. Since taking the supplement, I'm sleeping better, I'm getting up more often throughout the day, and I feel happier. It's also helped me with my mood and energy levels.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and I feel great. It's not like other vitamins that just give you a placebo effect and make you feel good temporarily. This vitamin is consistent, with noticeable improvements on the quality of my life and mood. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I didn't believe in vitamins until my doctor recommended them to me. I took this vitamin for a month and now I'm convinced! It has been changing my life for the better. I've been feeling better, more alert, less mood swings, and more muscle strength. This is a must-have!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this vitamin has been great for me. I used to feel lethargic and had a hard time getting out of bed. Now, each morning I get up and feel like I can conquer the world. My mood has improved significantly and my energy levels have increased -- it's almost like having the summer feeling back!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Excellent product. I've been using this supplement since the beginning of the year and am noticing some change in my overall health. My immunity is up, I have more energy to focus on my work, and I'm able to concentrate better than before. It's also great for mood and overall well-being...would recommend it to anyone!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I follow a vegan diet, so I take a lot of supplements. I started taking this one at the recommendation of my doctor. It's been great! The energy from it has really helped me to do more--I'm able to work long hours without getting tired. I'd recommend this vitamin for anyone who wants to improve their quality of life, mood, or well-