HU

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I take 1 tablet before bed. Magnesium is very important to everyone and for all ages it helps you to sleep at night and relax. Its good for muscles and joint problems.I like the quality and the packaging is very clean and big. Very satisfied with iHerb products and their delivery.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Carlson Labs Chelated Magnesium is of good quality. The ingredients are appropriately in purity and dosage. My husband started taking it when he had trouble with leg cramps at night and no longer has that problem. I take it at night and it helps me to relax and sleep well. The price is of great value for this quality product.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have used this product for several years to supplement my magnesium in my diet. This product will not cause diarrhea as some other forms of magnesium sometimes do.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Swell. The quality of delivery and packaging is just superb. Very good price. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

healthy, good for me, package good, healthy, good for me, package good,

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Take at bedtime helps my muscles relax and I sleep better.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought it because my eyes were shaking. It's easy to eat and good.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good for me smell care quality size okay good good