HU

Based on 9,312 Ratings
7,720
1,181
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Celtic sea salt has an awesome taste and has so many more minerals than regular salt. It can be used in any meal preparation. The granules are large so takes longer to dissolve but worth the wait. It is clean and pure with no additives or anti caking agents; just pure good quality salt.

02cca96f-693f-40da-9f3b-83773dfff03b

Always use this salt for my cooking so happy found that iherb have this product.I use in my bone broth cooking..taste so good..and Homemade Fermented Veggies taste so great include make my Homemade Kimchi. Will re order and use this salt for cooking useing as nutrients need of Minerals. Package seal back very well.

bbb6d823-3343-437e-9ef9-0b3680eebfca
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I cook with this salt. Have you ever heard that salt is delicious? If you eat this salt, you will say that salt is delicious. The best salt is, of course, bay salt. Bay salt cannot be made even if only one of sunlight, seawater, tidal flats, and salt farms are missing. The difference between sea salt and refined salt is the difference between natural seasoning and chemical seasoning. I love this safe sea salt. good choice

f1c37367-d7ca-42e5-b9c9-2763a48d7b4d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I used to only eat Himalayan salt, but due to the processing of himalayan salt, there may be contaminants in it. So I started to get the other salt that everyone talks about - celtic sea salt. Takes great, and definitely good quality. You can taste the difference between good salt and processed table salt. Sodium is very important for our diet, and we need a lot of it in balance with potassium (think leafy green vegetables). I like to eat this with my eggs, or add it to my water when I'm feeling light headed during a fast. I have kidney stones so I drink a lot of water. This means I'm losing a lot of electrolytes (minerals) whenever I pee. I like to add some of this salt to my water to help replenish my electrolytes. I'm going to buy it for a third time very soon.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is the only sea salt I use. The taste is amazing as the ingredient is pure. The package is bullet proof. I take it under the tongue when I have to drive for longer than 30 minutes. I use it during hot summer months when working in the garden to keep me from dehydration. I take an 1/8 of a tsp.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It has a very good quality and the size of the product is good for keeping the quality after opening ! It helps to maintain the electrode molecules inside the body in balance without increasing the sodium levels if you sue it properly. Also it has magnesium, iodine and other minerals which is very important for vital pathways in the body, and this will be not found in other processed salt.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Tasty and healthy! Most people are mineral deficient, wonder why? Well, your table salt is not actual salt, but sodium chloride. All of the other minerals are removed during the refinement process in which your table salt is submitted to. Celtic Sea Salt of course has sodium and chloride but it preserves every single mineral because it is unrefined. It is also alkaline. You will benefit from traces of magnesium, calcium, potassium plus 80 minerals. Unrefined salt can also lower your blood pressure. Celtic sea salt is not only nutrient rich but also has a exquisite taste! I felt better when I started using it. You can read the book "Salt Your Way to Health" by Dr. Brownstein for even more information.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I stay in a tropical country where i perspire a lot so take this daily in my water to replenish my salt loss. Taste nice too.

bfbe6e34-6e52-48af-9f24-96a951ccc4a3
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Celtic Sea Salt is a great alternative to the traditional type of salt. It is made from evaporated sea water and is a natural source of essential minerals like magnesium and potassium. It has a slightly sweet and delicate taste and is an excellent source of trace minerals that are essential for health and wellbeing. I've been using Celtic Sea Salt in all my cooking and baking, and I'm really liking the flavor it adds. I've also noticed that I don't need to use as much salt because of the flavor, so it is a win-win in terms of health and taste. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I purchased this when I learned, from several sources, that contrary to the information saying we should consume as little salt as possible, we often need MORE salt. My nutrient tracker showed me quite low for salt intake, so I bought this product to use in an electrolyte drink. It works great for that purpose, dissolving more quickly than other sea salt I've bought in the past, and having a significantly less "salty" taste when mixed. I wouldn't recommend it for table use, as it's a grayish color with a slightly damp appearance, far too coarse for a salt shaker and not sure how it would perform in a salt grinder. However, for what I use it for, it's perfect. It's in my subscribe and save list for regular purchase.