HU

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Compact and amazing

Such a tiny thing with so many benefits. Great for travel. Each thin strip of paper (not sure exactly what its made of) is infused with some sort of soap. Upon contact with water it dissolves completely and can be used for washing hands on the go. Slight pleasant scent.

Amazing helper for traveling! Instead of shower gels and bar soaps you just carry arrow this little box! For washing hands I use only half of the paper and it's enough so it lasts for looong please click like for my review⚘

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Very interesting solution for places with only water. Very good to use but takes a lot of water to wash all of it from hands. Probably i can use a half of it for one use of hand wash.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Incredibly convenient to pop these fresh fragrance soap leaves into your bag. For soap on the go I am very pleased. Small size but packs a lathery punch. Leaves hands feeling fresh and clean. Gentle enough not to leave my skin feeling dry.

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

There are thin sheets of soap with a pleasant smell of strawberry. 1 sheet is not so foamy, so I use 2 sheets instead. Great tool when there is no access to liquid/bar soap ;)

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Adorable product, my little one love it! Convinient packing, great smell and just so much fun to use! Highly recommend and will buy again for sure!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I keep one in my purse, my work locker and go bag. So perfect for on the go. Less waste, smells amazing and didn't dry out my skin.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great thing, very nice smell, in my bag always, very usefull

29fb22b3-9299-401c-91a1-6bf7c3597b61
d313733b-0f95-47f9-a61f-f3089b37ce32
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

During the pandemic, i think it might be better to get my own hand soap in stead of using those provided in washroom. Sometimes, hand soap isn’t not provided. So, it’s good to have my own portable hand soap.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The product already came, at the moment I'll try it, I will update my review