HU

4.8
PurebloodRedhead
Posted on Dec 9, 2022
Good

I have two white german shepherd that love these chews as treats. Little do they know that they're vitamins! My dogs constantly get these chews as a treat and in training. I can see a difference in their coats and overall health. My IMHA pup has serious health concerns but seems to benefit from the nutrients in the Charlie and Frank line of supplements. I'd recommend them to all breeds. Note: I gave them 4 stars because I don't like that my dogs need 8 a day which empties out the jar fast! I wish they came in a large dog formulation which would make them more economical. Albeit they are priced much better than most other brands.

2cbb772f-0f12-4a3a-8ae5-894bd788fa82

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Our 25lb Chihuahua-mutt mix loves these things! They are usually the second treat of the day for him. The treats are soft enough for his mouth (missing some teeth) and feels like he's eaten something, he doesn't swallow it whole like smaller treats. The container travels well too. He's an older dog, we are confident these will help his diet and improve his health overall.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I bought it for my puppy the quality great, the taste is delicious for her. She uses it every day. I see improvement in her digestion. Although she is young, it’s important to take care of her tummy. I recommend it to everybody. It has many benefits to every dog.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have a 12 year old puppy he has suffer all kind of illness since he was very young. I got this ones because i saw it offered 4 benefits in 1 . He has digestion issues and has had disc problems too ill update more info about my results when i have more time with the product.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,365

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

it's too early to tell the benefits of this since its just been a week, but my dog can't get enough every time I give it to her. The taste could really be good perhaps? Packaging is nice and the ingredients indicated gives me assurance that my dog is protected.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

quality is good, it has a lot of good ingredients, taste is ok but not that well tolerated by my dogs.size is value for money. need improvement on taste

f9e6f28d-43b1-4a82-bdc9-425da12ebec6
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Was looking for an all-in-one vitamin for my dog. Specifically one that has glucosamine. Saw good reviews for this one and decided to give it a try. Delivery was fast. My dog is not particularly picky, so hope he likes this one.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I had this brand before, and the list of high quality ingredients in this composition is quite impressive. I was looking for vitamins for younger age dogs, but did not find any. The package is big enough to keep my chihuahuas going for some time. Looks like they madly exited about the taste))))