HU

Based on 1,527 Ratings
1,074
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
DEFINITELY WILL REPURCHASE!

With the combination of this supplement and some others, we have transformed our frenchie's poor health. These supplements come in perfect size for big and small dogs and the taste, well it smells bad for us, but every dog owner will directly know by smelling that their pooches will beg for more! Absolutely love this brand, and will stay with them! From the first try, no need to try others for similar reasons!

89d0bc49-0fe7-4aea-845a-ecbcc0d48893
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This multi has been a valuable part of a low fat quality diet for our 12 year old Lucy. She’s has had a couple of life threatening illnesses over the past 5 years but the past 18 months but with this supplement and a low fat diet and she is vibrant again!! Thanks Charlie and Frank we are believers!!

686ea034-8668-4357-8f50-c3c88e164f5a
575786d4-bcbb-4f92-a38d-7d7d3f9f6b9b

German Shepherd approved! My pups LOVE the Charlie and Frank line of supplements. Every night, they line up awaiting their Nite Nite treat. I switched up and gave them a different brand, which they made clear, it was NOT what they wanted! lol From here on out we'll be getting only the Charlie and Frank supplements! The "Treats" that come with great quality ingredients and health benefits at a very affordable price.

fa092f6a-a221-4c7c-8334-3cc5e2472880
0b14a892-0695-409c-8ede-17ece5511e70
Posted on May 12, 2022

Oh my, our doggos love this! Giving their supplements has never been this easy. This is one of the daily supplements for our Belgian Malinois. We never had any concern with the use of this multivitamins, also planning to try the 4-in-1 version also from Charlie and Frank. Ages of my doggos are 6 and 8 months.

00f47bb6-62d4-43c9-b5a8-b581dbe2de38
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I am very careful about what I give my guide dog, therefore I researched a bit before I tried this product. This product is very tasty for my dog. And I’m beginning to see a little more pep in her step. Now that she’s been using this, I give it to her once a day in the morning. This is a picture of her anxiously, awaiting her multivitamin!

37548bdd-3b19-433c-a960-6405885d2e54
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Good value for money. the product has really enhanced the health of my German Sheppard. he has become more active and very much more mobile.

bc7f5920-1018-47b6-97d8-de47dfefece7
Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖

d5ee9f4b-adba-4162-b3c9-b70884ae8c7e
5523d2ce-f076-4643-823b-3b939d10f355
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
2,048

Ideal. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I recommend to all my friends. The quality is very pleasing. I buy not the first time, everything is always excellent.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Our dog loves them! Some quality treats with great ingredients and taste makes it easy to use. Each treat is in the right size for a medium size dog. We didn't notice any improvement yet but he loves them for sure so no concern for giving them. Package is very good

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Great quality ingredient. Suitable for all ages and as a supplement to daily diet. Has a meaty scent and my dog loves it. I add it to meal, got it to help support his overall health and immunity. I use it daily, according to the feeding guide on the container.