HU

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
אישור

Melt quickly. The product has a greasy texture. Maybe there is a large amount of oil. It is easy to take with you and there are 2 pieces in one package.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I couldn't get a good read on how these would be based on the other reviews. I am a regular chocolate/sweets person and I love chocolate with nuts - the nougat seemed like an added bonus. I am bummed because the pictures and descriptions indicate this will have noticeable almonds. Unfortunately, it's a decent layer of chocolate, a ton of nougat and a very minor layer of caramel with teeny tiny crumbles of what I assume are almond. No crunch, no pieces of almond. That's why these are a bummer. If you are looking for a chewy chocolate candy with a salting of almonds, this would be great. I kind of want a refund though won't go through the trouble. Chocolove is a great brand. I just think these aren't marketed or described well.

Posted on Jul 4, 2020

Really good as a high quality substitute for conventional candy bars, if that's what you're craving. I did find them a little sweet compared to the dark chocolate I usually choose. I tried eating small pieces along with roasted almonds to cut the sweetness. Maybe they need more bitter chocolate.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I wrongly assumed the chocolate and caramel in this bar would be like their other bars, but isn't not at all. The texture and taste are both very disappointing. It's my own fault I'm stuck with a whole box and I wish I could have bought one bar to test it out, but I thought it would be to the same great standards of their other products. The only redemption is that the bar has two pieces so it's easy to eat half for a 100 calorie snack.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I took a part time course after work recently so I bought this for my dinner! at least I won't stave

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

Phenomenal chocolate bars! Sweet and just a bit salty—yummy.

Posted on Apr 27, 2020

Lots of sugar and not that great. The caramel isn’t creamy, but seemed to be dry. I dislike the amount of salt on the top of each bar. They’re OK, but I prefer other items by Chocolove.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

i think something is wrong with the product. does not look at advertised. can see white things growing. waste of money

580c16ac-4a82-4c24-8f7e-ba9ddca0eccf
Posted on May 22, 2021

It’s ok chocolate doesn’t taste nice and a bit too salty