HU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taste really really good.. 😂 no need to go to a coffee shop! And I love the packaging and the size! does not make a mess when poured. and the ingredient used is monkfruit, one of my favorite sweeteners, love the quality of this product. And good for low carb diet! Keto friendly

a2d204e2-b292-4b99-bc01-68e758c9be27
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

We enjoy this syrup with pancakes and waffles, over ice creams and brownies. It pours slightly watery but flavour wise is fragrant with slight toasty buttery taste. I did not detect any after taste. Packaging is plastic bottle with pouring spout that streams the syrup. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We use this for so much. It goes quickly in our home. We make keto “hot cereal” using flax, hemp seeds, and chia seeds, salt, almond milk, coconut oil, and optional sweetener. Then heat it all up on low heat. Once it’s warm and thick, we put it in serving bowl and top with butter and then drizzle the ChocZero Caramel on top. It’s soooo good!!! It’s also yummy in coffee. We make a good “ Caramel macchiato” with it by also adding some heavy cream. Sometimes if I want t sweet quick drink, I add some syrup and cinnamon to a little almond milk. It’s tastes like horchata drink, if you’ve ever had that. It’s so yummy!

I like that there are no sugar alcohols so it doesn't have a strong taste. It's sweet and I get everything I want from a traditional syrup in this without all the added sugar. Thick consistency. Good syrup. We’ve been buying this online for years. SO GLAD it’s here!! They have great products and awesome sugar-free chocolates. Someone in the family isn’t allowed sugar, and I’ve made everything from candied pecans to granola bars and ice creams with their products.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this stuff…my dad loves it too, and wanted to buy it by the caseload when he had to go sugar free. The only roadblock is the price…worth it if you use sparingly, but if you drown your pancakes, it won’t go as far as I’d hoped.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love ChocZero Carmel Syrup. It is sugar free, yet it tastes very sweet. I put in on yogurt, pancakes, waffles. peanut butter and more. I use this instead of honey. This is perfect for someone who wants to cut out the sugar and the calories and still enjoy a great taste.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I love this product so much and use it all the time. The taste is fantastic with having no soy and no sugar. Packaging is great with easy poor teardrop spout, also making it easy to do serving sizes. Easy to add to anything especially recipes. Good quality ingredients. This will be a staple in my pantry from now on.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

OMG! I can't believe this is so good! I never taste like this caramel syrup before. I think I will buy more 😭 Please stock more. Now I know why always out of stock because this is amazing. 🙌🏻

39876675-48a2-4faa-a77b-0ae29f34d8f4
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Taste amazing very delicious and good for diet😍😍 i like it soooo much serving a lot and very good for all recipes The package is great Benefits are low in calories Uses for everything Size very good Quality amazing Ingredients are very healthy

e2be902c-4a2d-4f54-bc22-7cc8cc952ec3
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It has a great taste but sadly I can't handle that much fiber! 16 grams in a tablespoon is alot for my digestive system especially since I need more than one tablespoon of syrup to sweeten my coffee. Hope you come out with one with alot less fiber but same great taste.