HU

CommandClip
Posted on Dec 28, 2021
YUM !

Managed to snag me some of these for when cravings hit as I am just starting keto and sometimes prone to emotional cravings for chocolate

fa6189f5-8398-4186-9e78-eafba3170446
Posted on May 8, 2022

I absolutely love the taste and ingredients of all the Keto Barks of this brand. The milk chocolate does have a specific taste which bothered me at first, but I got accustomed to it very fast and love it now. Milk chocolate tastes different from brand to brand to me, so I may just be a little pickier in that respect. The dark chocolate taste truer to a real dark chocolate taste and should be what people are expecting.

This is my favorite version out of all milk chocolate ones from Choc zero – they all are very sweet, absolutely delicious, keto friendly, easy on the digestive system (except hazelnut spread – it’s crazy delicious, but makes everyone I know very bloated, in some cause diarrhea, myself included) Not very chocolaty, but it’s very satisfying when craving something sweet. And like all of the types of Choczero chocolate - it has zero bitterness.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is sooooo yummy and taste so amazing that I can't believe this candy is low carb and has no added sugar! The size is easy to control your portions since they're individually wrapped and the package (it's a different design now) is so pretty! I only wish they're more affordable.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

ChocZero products are so good for those on the Keto diet. I like all their chocolate bars flavors.. at least the ones I have tried so far. High quality product. Decent ingredient list. Beautiful packaging and they travelled well without melting. I love that they come in individually wrapped single serving size bars so you don't feel tempted to overindulge. They are low calorie and taste almost as good as regular candy. These are my favorite in the milk chocolate range.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

delicious chocolate alternative! so tasty and perfect size for a healthy treat. 6 in each package. i also use it for baking. tastes almost exactly like chocolate.

frazac
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Loved it! Taste is ok. The packaging is ok too. I eat this when I crave for chocolate. It's really good for keto diet. The price is a bit expensive. I tried almost all ChocZero but I like this one the best!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

What can I say about this company and their products? Best low carb chocolate ever Has no sweet ner after taste Hope I herb will sell more of their products since ChocZero doesn't ship to my country Makes my low carb diet so much easier

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good flavor! Reminds me of Ferrero Rocher, but healthier. The amount of sweetness is perfect. I also like that they are individually wrapped and don't stick together. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Choczero knows how to produce very good chocolates. I can't compare it to the high-end companies. but for the keto chocolate, nothing compares to this quality, taste.