HU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Good

These are good. Bit tricky to read when the lines are similar.. or so I thought but then I used one in the afternoon and had a very clear peak with the test line much darker than the control. Bit pricey if you're testing more than once per day (which I would recommend).

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Always use this, it helps keep track of ovulation if you’re trying to conceive. Much cheaper on iherb + a pregnancy test. Clear blue is great quality 👌🏼

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product! The product fully corresponds to the description.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

good package, didnt used it yet

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Quality Ingredient Age Antioxidants Packaging Cognition Inflammation Joint Improve Pain Taste Usage Odor Size Benefit Covering Formula Color Texture Texture Concerns Color Type Self Formula Age Size Pack Benefit Sensitive Gentle Repeat Effective Sensation Value Scalp Cleanses Ingredient Quantity Daily Lack Antioxidant Effect Taste Revitalize Benefits Routine relaxes feel texture concerns

f4f5f2ce-3491-4a0b-975c-8a73a8965982
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The tests are easy to use, allow you to determine the LH peak and calculate the 2 days of the most peak ovulation. The kit also includes a pregnancy test.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This brand has been bought by foreign friends for me to use before, but I couldn't buy it in Taiwan after I used it up. This time I saw it in i Herb and bought it! Simple and fast to use! Recommended👍

yottie
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have my doctor predict the ovulation date, but there is a range of days from days to days. This helps me to know the timing more accurately!