HU

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It scent very fragrant. I use it for my hair, I put 3 or 4 drops of it and lavender oil in the water and spray it on my hair, the size is small, I can put it in the shoulder bag and anywhere, its high quality and its packaging keeps it from breakage and its natural Its benefit protects and grows hair, and you can use it for children as well

2ffceab1-f063-4e74-9d5e-7c3a2c4bbd6f
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been struggling with extreme hair shedding the last while. I started using this by applying 4-5 drops in my shampoo at every shower. I then keep the shampoo in for just a minute after massaging it. I also dilute this in coconut oil and apply it once every 10 days. My baby hairs have definitely grown. My hair still falls out but a lot less. I will note that I also used rose Mary water as a spray after the shower. Google rosemary water spray reciepe and I use it when my hair is super damp. I find that it doesn’t make my hair oily.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I typically use essential oils quite a bit and for various reasons. This brand is becoming my go to. I do, however, wish this bottle was larger.

8b6a681b-7457-4321-9ab0-ac62a12fa3ed
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Rosemary stimulates hair growth and add two drops to a combination of castor oil and coconut oil but has to be consistently applied for three months to be able to see a difference

b90dd720-9ad7-4c21-9be5-7658cbcd02aa

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken.Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again.These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I use this essential oil to stimulate hairgrowth. Rosemary is scientifically proven to be as effective as minoxidil. You do want to use this sparingly though, as it is very concentrated. I found that this somewhat helped with my dandruff and scalp dryness as I apply a few drops of this to my shampoo. I also like to add some drops to my deep conditioner for extra benefits. The smell is a bit potent but you do get used to it eventually. (IF THIS REVIEW HELPED YOU PLEASE LIKE IT 🙏)

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use this for my hair and eyebrows. Works awesome for growing out your hair. I also put some in my shampoo. The scent is super nice, smells just like rosemary. And the size seems small but you only need a few drops when you use it and please dilute it with a carrier oil!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The smell is very potent but in a good way. I bought it to use it with my shampoo after I saw the Tiktok trend. It smells like henna when I mix it in my hand with the shampoo and its not a pleasant smell. I did however notice hair growth. It's worth it And the smell does not last long

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It is a very pleasant essential oil to apply for aroma lamp, massage, steam inhalation and air humidifier. I love its full-bodied scent, I'm sure its composition is 100% natural! With some other essences it helps me to stay focused and full of energy. Very good and safe package - it was hard to open:-)

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Great quality and very nice smell. Use it from my hair care formulations. The size is good as a few mg go a long way. the packaging is dark and very protective. Havent had it long enough to speak about how the product age but as long as expiry date is respected it should be all good.