Page 1 - Reviews - Cliganic, Organic Super Jumbo Cotton Balls, 100 Count - iHerb
HU
Posted on May 6, 2022

I really love these cotton balls, not only are they made from organic cotton, but you can "unwind them" and because of that, they last a LONG time. They remind me of those big round bales of that are rolled...if you're more into cotton "puffs" that don't unroll, then these aren't for you.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Nice value for adage and healthy cotton ball. I use these both to apply toner and in my watercolor projects. Works well in both applications. Nice and dense, these cotton balls hold heavy liquids and gels quite well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

definitely larger than most cotton balls. Am I the only one that uses these to take wax or of my wax warmer? Because so far they are the best I can find. it takes two, when usually I use 4 regular cotton balls. Great purchase

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Nice organic cotton balls. The size is nice. They are not to big and not too small. The price is reasonable. I will buy these again.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Some of the best cotton balls on the market!! I use mine for many reasons: removing eyeliner and eye makeup…using toner after cleansing my face…cleaning my ears…I could go on and on!!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I really like them and they were a good price. They are rolled instead of the traditional non-organic cotton balls but work really well and I feel good about using organic on my skin.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

love these cotton balls. soft and absorbent. I also hang them in trees in the spring for nesting material

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Nice and dense, I use them soaked in saline to heal piercings. It helps to tear the balls into smaller pieces.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I really love these cotton balls. They are very soft and I can unravel them easily as well. It is totally worth buying these.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

affordable and super soft. I also like their large size!