Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Teen Clearface Vitamins, All Skin Types, 60 Capsules - iHerb
HU

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I am super impressed with this product I have two teenage sons who have very severe acne. They have been taking this product for the last three weeks and it is helping to clear up their complexions. The value for the money is great. The capsules are easy to swallow. I recommend this product and will be buying again

5271117b-dd39-4ac5-83fd-5fac51c2aac1
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

There are so many wholesome ingredients inside and I can tell they work. That's because I see my face clearing up. Another benefit I experienced is less dryness and my skin feels smoother overall. The size of the capsules are ok, I can swallow them easily with a mouthful of water. I hope to see more improvements down the line.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These supplements are a combination of good vitamins, easy to swallow and have shown significant improvement on my skin. I usually take them at night with warm water and I have noticed a reduction in breakouts and skin feels fresh in the morning. I am looking forward to see the effects of this long term. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

My teen has struggled with acne for years. I bought this just to try it out and so far her acne has improved! She still has some problem areas but the overall redness and painful looking acne has gone away. Would recommend for those who have a lot of acne and want to reduce.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This was easy to swallow and didnt taste bad. I like that it has a lot of vitamins in general plus it has some specifically geared towards skin. I have been taking this for about a month and my skin looks better and I have had compliments on it so I will buy more

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I wasn't sure if my son would take these because he hates taking pills. He says they were really easy to take. Just like me at his age, he has teen acne. I noticed that his skin looks healthier. He has less breakouts but the acne hasn't fully cleared up. I truly believe that if he takes the pills consistently his skin will clear up. I really like the natural ingredients.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

She’s only tried it for a couple weeks but already sees and feels the difference on her face. She usually has mild to moderate acne but I can see a reduction in just a short amount of time. I can’t wait to see the improvements after taking it for a longer amount of time.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

this has a lot of good vitamins in general, but a lot are specific to good skin so I bought this. I am still having acne issues even though I am not a teenager anymore and it is getting old. I have been taking this for a few weeks and my skin looks better in general, brighter and fresher, but the acne is also starting to get better. I am very happy because I would rather use this than something like acutane so I will keep buying it

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I bought this supplement for my daughter, she's having skin issues due to hormonal changes and this was recommended to her for a friend. She has been taking it for two weeks and we love that the mix of natural herbs is acting like a detox, what eventually will help with her skin. Great quality product.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I’m very impressed with this product so far. I made sure that it was fine to use in conjunction with my Son’s acne care program from his Derm Doc. It was given a green light and I’ve seen a definite extra improvement in my Son’s skin quality since he’s been taking these. They’re easy to swallow and have no aftertaste. I highly recommend this product!