HU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
It works

Easy to use and fairly effective. I thought I'd got rid of my plantar wart that I'd had for about 7yrs, it went away for about 5 months but has since come back. I will be getting another pack as soon as they are in stock. Good value package.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Worked great for husband, he has tried freezing it off at the doctors four times. Finally we are getting results. We could see the process too and it was so deep in the skin. It’s no wonder freezing didn’t work. Very effective and great value since purchasing this was a fraction of what we spent to see a dermatologist.

Posted on May 17, 2022

First time I bought these, it was out of desperation as I had two warts on my foot that weren't responding to what my doctor gave me. This cleared them up! I'm buying them again as I noticed I have a tiny wart appearing on my toe and I know these will clear it up.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've used around six of the bandages and they seem to be working well. My only problem is that they have a serious issue sticking to the area of application. The adhesive on the bandages is relatively weak. The actual medication seems to be effective though, so it's a small issue overall.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It is already making a difference and softening the hard spot on my foot. Looking forward to get rid of this asap! Will continue with the 2nd package if needed and hope I will not need to re-purchase the product for the same spot again in the future :P

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

These are great! I’ve only used once and the wart has already shrunk by half! Hopefully one more sticker you and it’ll be gone! If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These are great! I’ve only used once and the wart has already shrunk by half! Hopefully one more sticker and it’ll be gone!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Appreciated the ease of application. After 3 applications, the layers of skin around the root completely, painlessly eroded. The exposed tissue is tender, so I'm now cutting the pads into 1/4s and putting that directly over the visible root, covered by waterproof tape -- aims at the root while protecting the outer layers.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is the second time I used it. Quality is absolutely amazing. Works great and not painful at all like others products I had used, really effective, value is good comparing to another products

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I use half of the pack to remove a wart (not large but quite rooted). Just started using it on another smaller wart. Need to purchase a second pack immediately.