Page 1 - Reviews - Coombs Family Farms, Maple Stream, Organic Real Maple Syrup, 7 fl oz (207 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love the easy to use spray nozzle packaging. It didn’t make any mess, I could easily control how much I wanted and the bottle ran out quickly! The syrup itself is great quality, sweet but not overly, tastes like real syrup with no fillers or additives. Thin container also packs nicely into the cupboard.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Where has this been all my life?? Not only is it the real thing, it tastes delish . Whether it's hitting the individual squares in our huge Belgian waffles, a shot in my tea, or right in my mouth, this stuff is FANTASTIC. I'm on my 2nd can already! Yummy!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product. I like the idea of having portion control, no more Ops! I poured to much! Especially that this is not a cheap imitation syrup, It's organic and Combs Farms is my favorite maple syrup. I put 4 stars only because the nozzle gets clogged if you don't rinse it with warm water immediately after use, and also a more volume would be better.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a really cool new product, really loved it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Very tasty and easy to use. Careful the first time you use it as it sprays way too hard.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

great easy to use package, delicious, better than sugar great quality

Posted on May 27, 2022

kinda watery but taste alright. quality is fine Ingredients acceptable

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I like the fact that it is an organic and natural product, but what I don’t like is the nozzle which keeps clogging.

NooraM
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this maple taste good thank u

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

easy to use and the size is ok