HU

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Excellent!!!

I absolutely love this brand and the products i used so far are professional quality. This cream visibly evens out the skin after just a few weeks of use. I have acne prone sensitive skin and it helps keeping it moisturised without making it oily. The texture is very light. Good size tub too.

b124ee74-91f9-4dd3-a944-15fdb95b8d32
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This cream absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Doesn't have much smell, mild and pleasant. The package is an opaque plastic jar which is convenient to use but be careful to take the cream with a small spoon or other clean applicator as retinol is very sensitive. I have not used it long enough to see dramatic results but I wake up with soft glowy skin.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using the Retinol Night Cream for two weeks now and i'm loving it! Feels nice when applying the cream at night (I use it every third night and will increase to every second night soon) I wake up with fresh skin the next morning. Will buy again :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this cream so much! The quality and composition are very pleasant. It has a light scent and rich texture. I use it after two-step cleansing and applying toner and retinol serum. After almost three months of usage, I can see how my skin became lighter, smoother, and visibly younger. Some wrinkles vanished in a blink of an eye! Because I use it in combination with retinol serum, the effect is probably stronger. So if you have sensitive skin or just started using the retinol-containing products, then use only serum or cream, but not both.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Hi everyone, I am new with Retinol cream, i 've been use many different brand (not expensive one) and i am still hunting but by chance i try this one and it work very well with my oily skin. It fades spots, acne and rough skin and i just order 3 more jar today Feb 19 2022 for me and my sister. It is good price and it work very well for me and i will continuous with this cream because i not easy to find the correct cream for my face and it is waste time and money so i will stuck with it. Mary Le

Posted on May 3, 2022

non scented thick cream that i use at night, it's good quality and the size is descent. it targets aging people : wrinkles. the package is minimalist and i like that. it claims to reduce wrinkles which needs more time of use, the composition is clean, i recommand using it in winter because it's really moisturizing, the texture is thick, my skin is sensitive but it didn't cause any reaction.

cd006138-8736-4684-8bab-7d503f298160
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It worked perfectly for me considering my aged sun spots which become lighter and lighter. In spite of I am new to retinol and it was my first experience I didn’t experience any damage to my skin as blemishes or itching. I would definitely recommend it to those who is desperate to have nice and smooth skin.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Amazing cream! With retinol as the main active ingredient you have to be careful with exposure to the sun, but using it at night makes it so much easier. In the morning you can see how smooth and soft skin you actually have. I will definitely repurchase it and recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Doesn't have a bad scent (not good either, but not bad.) Great texture that is easy to put on. The package is beautiful, clean, and very comfortable to use. Good size for the price. Leaves my skin moisturized. And VEGAN!!! so happy I could find a vegan retinol face cream that is priced fairly and feels good on the skin. Can't say about long term effect still, but I'm definitely a fan and will buy again once I'm out.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good Retinol Cream. You can feel tha its working, a bit of tangling but not too much. it does NOT moisturoze so I would reccomend to layer it- i.e - put it on an essense or other serum for those who have sensitive skin like mine. Most of the retinol serums are too agressive for me, so it is a great mild solution. the composition is good and the texture is thick.