HU

Daimena
Posted on Sep 13, 2021
Perfect size for on the go!!

This product is perfect for oily to combination skin! I rarely get breakouts while using this. Also, it never strips and dries out my skin, yet it magically controls oil. (My t-zone transformed from extremely oily to mildly oily with it) My skin is sensitive and i have eczema from time to time in cheeks, however this never cause any irritation to my conditions! I recommend you try this first if you’re interested in this trying out this product. I already use this cleanser and it suits my skin perfectly! I bought this size to use it for sleepovers/travel and it’s perfect and compact. I don’t know how many uses until it’s finished i’ll update on that later. I’d appreciate a vote up if you found this helpful!

ab800d67-1115-42a5-ac96-612f7090e533

bb1244c1-bb4c-4d98-9279-45bf6afe8ffa
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A very good cleanser I have ordered several times, it cleanses well and does not cause irritation as it has a low ph of 5, suitable for oily and combination skin, I do not know about dry skin as it dries it a bit) I highly recommend it for oily and combination skin)

4755980d-13ef-4078-b18d-1f2694e0307e
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning for my oily and acne prone skin and found this. I have beeb using for a few days since I just got it and I love it! Because the ph level is balanced, it doesnt leave any oiliness or dryness after my morning face wash. I was using cerave cleanser for oily skin which leaves a bit of oiliness but this one doesnt. I love it so far! It does have tea tree oil scent though. I am okay with it but for anyone who does not like that scent, it is something you should consider before buying it.

5e2c8758-f03d-4c9e-b772-671e834918d7
95537c94-2c76-4a8b-99a8-f1a922af7d47
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’m a 25-year-old with acne prone, sensitive and dry skin. This is my 7th time buying this cleanser and I’ll keep coming back to it. I use it everyday, twice a day. At night, I use it as a second step cleanser. At first, it left my skin feeling tight and a bit dry, however, after starting to pair it with an oil-based cleanser (before) and a moisturizing toner (after), I no longer have that feeling. I like its package and, even though I use it very frequently, a little goes a long way. This cleanser lives up to its name! :)

0441e628-29db-4f05-8478-648a1a6af477
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

UPDATED: I love it. My skin feels great whenever I use it. No complaints from my combination, oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. The bottle lasted my 9 months with daily use 2x a day. You only need a small amount and it foams up beautifully. One note: When you first get the bottle, because it's big, you assume it's going to weigh more but I doesn't. It almost feels like there's less product than there should be but this is not the case.... There's more than enough.

047be966-68a2-422a-8d74-1993f594e075
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I use it both in the morning and before going to bed, as well as any time I feel my skin requires cleaning. It's very gentle (no feeling of dryness or irritation) but yet effective. The regular size lasts me for a few months: I only need 1 drop in the morning and a couple of drops after an oily makeup remover. So far my favorite cleanser.

f404a793-fe54-4597-81cf-432ca13dfa0f
Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about 2 months and it's been very effective so far. I have seen improvements in my health and energy levels, and I don't feel as tired as before. It's also a great addition to my diet, as it helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It just arrived today but I saw a lot of reviews about its saying how good it is is I decided to order it and use it every morning I hope it helps my acne’s I used it’s today but Idk if it’s good sense I used it just once bujchdjfhfhfhbfhccnjxjzkzkzzhxhxgbdhdhd it’s bigger then what I thought

245fb082-6382-47fd-9bc4-036cdd891153
Posted on May 19, 2022

It has a good flavor and easy to use. its best benefit is that I gently apply it in the morning and it doesnt dry my skin leave it moisturized and fresh. Quality is in high level packaging was good. It has a really big size which I will use for a long time,

96dfc0aa-f2fb-4d9f-bb37-044ce65e2ff4