HU

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
AMAZING

I have oily/combination skin so I have had a problem finding a mosturizer that hydrates my skin but doesn’t clog my pores or make me feel oily. This moisturizer is absolutely AMAZING!! I have been using it for little over a month now and I will definitely be buying more. Think this would work for all skin types. Would definitely recommend. Also, goes great under makeup. I love mixing this with the ordinary serum foundation to get something like a tinted moisturizer.

88695b70-ee62-42cf-9a9b-8d274a5449f3
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

🌺 IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 can't describe how much I like this product. The texture is actually like a lotion but it dries down in seconds. I have a combination skin type. this lotion is so lightweight and absorbs immediately, does not leave a greasy face feeling after. I am using it for about 1 month. This product is really great for all of those who have oily/combination skin types, it’s perfect for summertime when it’s hot and humid outside. Also, the package is very comfy and it is a large package, lasts long and worth the money! It doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin oily! Perfect for Oily or Acne-prone skin. The trail size is a little smaller than expected but I will be buying the full size soon❤ it’s got a peculiar smell tho but it disappears after it dries down. Anyhow, I truly love all Korean products and I trust them and the I herb app as well.❤😍

6cac0c71-17e2-44be-9407-833dad8d80b5
cc443f10-b84a-40f0-9ffc-7d85cf347937
dfa6c439-fe9f-4311-a5f7-b845a82d2a0d
27d48037-7900-431c-8522-299c670ddba6
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My 2 teenage daughters are having dry, flaky skin especially in eyebrow areas. At times they would scratch their skin using their fingernails making it very red. I asked my eldest to try it the moment my order arrived. The next day, she told me that she is impressed on how this product made her skin soft, moisturized, and her dry flaky eyebrow area becomes smooth. We checked her face and it looks amazing. It looks hydrated. Right away my 2nd daughter tried it. Today, I placed my order but this time the bigger version.

67718637-7b38-4dbc-9b2d-e7cd7ef32ed3

I love it. I have sensitive, acne and pimple prone, combination skin. I started trying this product during the summer and it worked wonders for my skin that was oily and broken out. Now that it's winter, it helps soothe my skin and makes it feel plump and moisturised. I would suggest for winter, to add more hydrating essences/toners/serums if you have combination, normal or dry skin, to help keep your skin hydrated and moisturised. It spreads well and you only need two pumps maximum to cover your face, neck and chest. It also smells amazing, nothing strong at all, just pleasant. I highly recommend it.

0916002c-35e4-4f6b-946c-d353b4c9bb7f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Since I have acne prone skin my dermatologist recommended I get a moisturiser WITHOUT OIL, the texture is actually like a lotion but it dries down with in seconds. IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 It doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin oily! Perfect for Oily or Acne prone skin. I bought a trial size first which I used for a month and then purchased a full size💕 it’s got a peculiar smell tho but it disappears after it dries down

dec6c3a9-5955-4471-8bd7-3277ada9ad31
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I have combination skin. I hate thick greasy creams on my face especially during the day. I love this lotion its not greasy, it does good job at moisturizing and its lightweight. I like the smell too it has very faint smell of teatree oil and something else I cannot pinpoint. Love it !

8d84a317-7d66-4ed7-9b8f-b7e21c750d0e
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It has a slight citrus scent, barely noticeable. I have sensitive, combination skin and it hasn't clogged my pores or aggravated my acne. It's done the exact opposite and my skin feels better than it's been in years. Highly recommend. The sample size lasted 2 months for me (I used it twice daily)... You only need a small amount because it spreads really well.

55d43473-e84d-40c4-9e66-1a35632752d4
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This was the 1st time that I received my products within 6 days every month am ordering here and all what am receiving so far was all good and the packaging was amazing they secure all the products that it will not spill.. all their products was highly recommended and the price is cheaper than here.. the benefit of ordering products was 100% good.. the quality and size of all the products is really good.. thank you iherb..

d269c79c-ace9-44d4-9a46-d6750633d5fe
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

If you are looking for a daily moisturising light weight formula, corsx lotion is perfect for you! I have combo to oily skin texture and I live in the GCC so you can imagine the weather! This moisturising lotion is perfect for those hot days, when you need a clean, fast absorbing, moisturising, light weight lotion to do the trick. Perfect by itself but I usually like using it every morning before a light makeup application. Gives you a nice base to work with. It didnt break me out. If anything, my skin is calmer. It gives me like a fresh, smooth and non greasy finish! I got this small sized bottle to try it out and a little goes a long way! The packaging makes it easy to take it with you on the go and apply whenever you need a little pick me up! Highly recommend!

a5618ce0-e35e-482b-9231-082411be39bc
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have super sensitive acne prone skin, almost every product breaks me out but not this one! it’s like a lotion texture but w a gel like finish.👍🏼 If you like this review please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼The big bottle goes a long way, it lasts me ATLEAST 6 months, and i use 2-3 pumps it every single day! It has a mild scent which will not irritate your skin at all. I use mine with a retinol sometimes and you might need a heavier moisturiser around your nose and sensitive areas but I really can’t complain about this, it’s the perfect everyday product

0f0f6248-bd46-4439-a8e4-7598af34928a