HU

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
Good beginner retinol

This is a good beginner retinol but might be a little too weak for those, who have been using retinol for a while before this. What is great about this product is that it doesn’t dry your skin like some other retinols do (again, this is a lower percent retinol - retinyl palmitate 0,5%). Overall I liked this product, but was surprised with the smell. I can’t say it’s necessarily bad, maybe im just used to my skincare not smelling like anything. It reminds me of kefir smell (smells a bit like dairy to me).

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I have mixed feelings about this serum. I am using it for two weeks, and in general my skin looks better, there are less comedones and pores looks smaller, but I also had a few huge inflamed acne which I usually don’t have. And I suppose that the serum caused it. I hope, my skin will adapt to this serum soon, and I will not get more acne.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Subtle difference in a few days, but not harsh like other retinols

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I use a little bit and will work my way up to where my skin can handle it. So far it’s really good!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love this product my skin is clearer

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

If it is excellent on the third day you will see the difference in texture. To know if it really works for stains I had to wait at least a month to use it every day. But as is well known, retinol is a guarantee and this one is great.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I wanted to take a photo before and after, but I forgot (I didn’t smooth out deep wrinkles, but the small ones decreased and age spots brightened.

Betsaida
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

One of the best serums I have tried, very good consistency, not sticky at all, the skin feels soft and does not irritate the skin, it is a good size, it has no aroma, highly recommended

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good retinol for beginners. The skin does not react strongly, but the effect is noticeable. Usually my skin turns red after retinol, but here either due to concentration or due to the presence of colendula in the composition of such a reaction is not