HU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Excellent !

Ideal quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I read the reviews and I'm aware its for men. but I'm a female with male pattern balding and decided to give this a try. I noticed my hair loss is less and I am having some regrowth. I will be buying again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Did a great deal to help me with my hair problem. Good combination of useful ingredients; probably the most completed one in the market. Capsule size is huge. So be careful for those who doesn't like big pill. Arrive quickly with good packaging. Capsules arrived stick together probably from the heat during shipment, so I have to shake the bottle very hard to try to separate them.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

18c32c29-2886-420f-9a42-5cc1f461f008
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using Maxi-Hair for about half a year now, and I'm beginning to see some new hairs "sprouting" where there was just baldness before. I'm planning on continuing using them.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Has a mild improvement effect. Biotin not too high so less side effects from that. Has saw palmetto and other non-vitamin ingredients good for hair too so it's not just biotin spam.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Specifically designed for those with less hair due to vitamin deficiency. You'll get the best result and benefit from this with its great ingredient and quality

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Made my hair stop dropping. Very satisfied! And fun fact-it contains vitamin b which keep me very relaxed while taking it. (Vitamin b help reduce stress).

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Best product with great results. I like it very much the softgels and i can see the difference since i started to use this product

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Great Vitamins, bought it for my husband. It has all the necessary vitamins for hair growth, and also strengthens the hair follicles, so they don't fall out. The bottle is made out of glass so it is great for keeping the pills in it