HU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I bought this comb for my husband he really likes it with his beard oil , he Uses it every day , it’s made out of wood so no exact scent , and the quality is good .

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s easier to comb my beard because it’s wooden and static free, plastic tend to get stuck in my beard while i comb

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Simple refreshing scent and easy to use and effective, the quality is super great, more than time the comp falls from my hand and never broke.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I brought this for my long hair. It's great to detangle hair and brush out dust etc. Love the quality of the wood and the faint musky smell when i comb my hair. The size is just right to carry around

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Nice comb, got it 2 days ago, fast and packed well. That been said: 1, This is made of Verawood (See Picture) which is within the family of Sandalwood but doesn't carry the same scent!. I wish they would mention it and let me choose if to buy according to full information. 2, It is slightly bent but I guess it's the nature of the wood right? See pictures attached.

25cee147-5aae-4ccc-ac71-24721ffac94d
d95a81fe-5420-4cb6-9c3e-aa43c08e1e42
7a7c74ca-dd12-43a0-af8c-24abb83d4c24
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

so my husband use this everyday. he said the size is a bit anoing thickness wise. he prefers a regular comb but we don't have one yet. it is gentle on the skin and has nice effect of working the oils onto the rest of the beard.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very high quality, I’ve been using it in a daily basis and it has a very good scent

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Nice wooden comb. Easy to use, handy to disperse product evenly through your beard. Good quality.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Awesome! I can sit and comb for an hour, it such a nice feeling

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great built, smells nice, feels like its gonna last forever. Small enough to carry it around