Page 1 - Reviews - Curls, Poppin Pineapple Collection, So So Fresh, Scalp Treatment, Vitamin C & Mint, 4 oz (118 ml) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the scent and its very light and easily absorbed. I just tried it on dry hair I need to try it after wash. Its more like a dry oil not a serum but as a start I like so much ❤

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is how it looks like the smell is cute mint and fruit🍊 // you can use it after shower its for scalp and hair fall and hair growth👩🏻‍🦱 / the packaging is cute 😩// just use a little bet on scalp and then put on ur ends like why not 😂💛

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This serum helped me alot with my dandruff, after using it ma scalp is fresh and smells refreshing. It’s kinds gives you the feeling of freeze in the scalp for a while.. I noticed ma hair stopped falling partially..

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The ingredients are great and free of sulfates and all harmful ingredients, the smell is fruity, i will update my review once I use it for a month

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

love the sweet scent. and the slight minty sensation. however I wish it comes in spray form! would have been easier to apply. love it still hope to see great results!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It contains an oil to moistures the hair. I dont have a curly hair but the mint feeling on the scalp is amazing. I have to wash it after

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It feels so minty on the skin. I love the product for this feeling of cold tingling on my scalp.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

vary nice , good for curly hair i use it twice a week , scent is good and vary good package and size for the pries

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

‏I like it when I put on hair my hair becomes soft

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Worked like a charm. Felt immediate relief and a cooling sensation.