HU

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
WOW

I’m impressed! For users/reviewers who find it hard to press the bottle for contents to flow out, actually there has been thinking put into the design. Most part of the bottle is hard but there’s a little section which is soft and it aligns with the back of the sprout. Scent is mild but exudes a sense of luxury that is similar to products used in high end beauty salon. Cleanser is low foaming and rinses clean to low squeak. Too early to tell effects but I’m looking forward to every use and enjoying the experience!

1980c7c8-d3b7-4185-bdc7-ed116391ee2e
bd4dc187-eb00-4ba4-ab77-2edae79fbe9b
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love Derma-e products. Have a very sensitive skin, so I try to use only mild cleansers. This is one of them and use it every other night (in combination with other cleansers). No strange smell, good value and size. After the use, I feel no tightness in the skin, opposite, feel the skin hydrated and refreshed.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Love this gentle gel cleanser as it’s lightly scented with little foam yet clean without drying up my skin. Affordable price too. I will definitely repurchase more for my family.

0781c461-0d95-44d6-b80c-767d77b6c6f2
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I bought this hoping to love this as well as I used to love the vitamin C facial wash. However, I was unimpressed, underwhelmed, frankly unsatisfied until I used it as a body wash instead. My skin loved it as long as it was used below my neck. I was briefly tempted to repurchase it for that purpose, but not worth the cost.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I really like this product. I just started using it about 3 months ago as my morning, daily skin wash. It smells nice, is gentle on my sensitive skin, leaving it moist and feels fresh and clean after each use. Is able to remove waterproof mascara without much effort. I also really like the packaging, the click-top allows me to easily control how much to use... and should I inadvertently squeeze out too much I can easily put it back in the bottle.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I recently tried this product and at 62, I love how it makes my skin feel. It lathers well, smells clean and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! I'm back ordering two bottles this time! It's definitely worth a try.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a great cleansing wash. Most facial cleansers I have found have a greasy feel after rinsing and this one leaves skin feeling soft and supple without drying it out but absolutely no greasy residue. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin as well. A great product!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great cleanser of great brand!! I’m using all kind of products of Derma e - and all of them are excellent !! This cleanser is great for 50+

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Makes good lather and feels clean after wash also never make skin dry, great for preparation skin for Retinol use. I will definitely buy again!