HU

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Wonderful product for hair and skin! Its so natural and pure, you feel it when you use it! You feel your hair different and healthy! I love all this line, the living conditioner, the one for straight hair, the shower gel it's amazing! The smell its out of this world!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I usually make my own skin care products but sometimes I just don't have the time, so I purchased this and I have to say I really do like it. It has a divine aroma, and feels really good on the skin. Of course it isn't as good as homemade but it's not half bad!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very thick and moisturizing. Perfect for after a shower, takes a minute to work into skin so don’t expect to put jeans on after. The coconut scent is really pleasant and not overwhelming. I use it after a shower and before bed and it Keeps my skin soft all day.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Lotion is moisturizing and perfect consistency and texture, not too thin, not too thick. The package is big and easy to squeeze. It's supposed to have coconut scent but it has a cherry medicine like scent instead. Easy to rub in. Heavily scented so not recommended for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This body cream does amazing on the skin. It leaves the skin soft, moisturized and with an amazing smell of creamy coconut. I recommend it 100%

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I tried this product this time because I wanted to see what the scent was like. I usually use the plain coconut and I like it a lot. It helps my eczema. This scent is nice to have.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I discovered this brand a few years ago. This coconut scent is for me the best one. It is very efficient on the skin for winter days. I do recommend it also for your hands! 2 in 1!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This hand cream has a lovely scent, very tropical. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are safe. Fantastic value. The tube is very large

Rosy
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Wonderful hand and body lotion that moisturizes well without a sticky feeling. I have used coconut lotions before but this one has a unique coconut fragrance that's not artificial.