HU

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I'm taking folate due to specific health issues such as Infarction of the brain caused by accident ( Not Stroke ) and fatigue. I definitely noticed a significant improvement in these conditions while taking my first bottle. The quality is pretty good and effective. The ingredients is great for me. The potency is just right for me and helps with my nervous system. I hope it'll help others with this review. Please do give a like if you find this review beneficial. Thank you'll in advance.

1968add4-07cd-4e3a-812d-fe1b4875cec5
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Like the fact that it has just the right dose (not too high) that I wanted and only with folate, so I can mix and match with my other supplement without worrying of doubling certain elements. And the pills are smaller than usual capsule so it’s very easy to swallow.

2a13a0f7-7b99-473d-b0a2-fb8fd5d9fd17
e8d3122a-2e1b-48e7-9c5e-a094ccc0ff88
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have added Doctor's Best folic acid to the supplements that I take. I have added it as I am taking digestive enzymes and this is B vitamin can get somewhat depleted from taking those enzymes. It is easy to swallow and take. I take it between meals when I am not taking the enzyme. This is an important B vitamin. The size of the capsule is very small and so it is very easy to swallow. It is a quality product at a reasonable price.

Folate is a natural and active form (please, never take synthetic folic acid, it doesn't give you any benefits but may be harmful). The human body needs folate to perform many functions, including cell division, growth, and the production of new red blood cells. It could help improve the language and communication skills of children with ASD. It is also must have for everybody who takes big doses of MB12.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on the cardiovascular system after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have an MTHFR gene mutation and so need methylated folate in order to really absorb folate and B vitamins versus typical folic acid. This product has changed my life. I have so much more energy and seem to actually be able to absorb the nutrients in other vitamins now since I started taking this. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the first time trying a Doctor's Best product. I ordered this together with the Doctor's Best B12. The prices for both enticed me to give D.B a try. I'm glad I did. I take my B12 and folate together as they work synergistically in the performance of red blood cells and the transport and function of iron in the body. The two together also help with your nervous system and mood by producing SAMe. It has the added Vitamin C and no nasty fillers in the product. Totally recommend giving it a try. Great quality for the price.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am very happy with this brand of Folate. Easy to digest and no additives. It is hard to find a brand that doesn't have additives in it and Doctor's Best is great! Also I originally ordered Folic Acid and then I read that In terms of providing the body with available nutrient, dietary folate—the form found in whole foods—is preferable to the synthetic folic acid found in supplements and processed foods. It is both more readily available to the body, and it does not pose the same potential risks of build up. So according to all the articles I found on the web you should be taking Folate not Folic acid. It is very confusing but I feel so much better taking Folate and not Folic Acid

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Be sure to take folate instead of folic acid. 400-800 mcg / day per day. Very good formula. I am pleased. I would recommend it to someone else. It supports healthy pregnancy and fetal development, supports liver health, can help maintain bone health, and helps the immune system function. Small size capsule, easy to swallow. Great quality. It has no taste.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is the most favourable product among this batch of purchases. Unlike other folate or folic acid, it contains Quatrefolic which is said to be the easiest form to be absorbed by the body thus unlikely to cause other related issues for the body or baby if preganent. I bought two bottles at once and if this has no side effect, I will continue to take this product. The quality of the package and caps are great, with no weird taste. Good size of the 90-day amount per bottle.