Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Men+Care, 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Hair Defense, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Ordered for my dad, also liked shampoo. All dove products really nice , and quite nice price . However , my mum said her hair really silky

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The 2-1 works well for my husband and son. Nice smell, good texture and good price

Posted on May 16, 2022

Got it for my boyfriend, he likes it. I like the smell, too.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

For my mans. He has very thick hair. Least his hair will be clean am i right🤷‍♀️

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Sadness when I saw product had been sold out. I will reorder when it’s back in stock.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Quality ingenuity tastes use size ingredients perfect

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Nice product

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Huge packaging, thick shampoo, very economical with a pleasant smell. 2 in 1, with air conditioning. Hair becomes soft and manageable. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Cospa is good because it has a good scent and a large amount. As for usability, the shape of the bottle is not too large for the amount, and the cap is solid, so it is convenient to carry.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took the female version of this shampoo. Took my husband to try. Oh, it smells so good. I love this light fragrance. My husband liked it, there is no irritation and itching.