HU

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We love this toothpaste! Kids like the flavor, and it seems to be working great! I saw some people complaining that it doesnt foam, but I actually LOVE that! I'm not a big fan of foaming, and foaming doesn't mean that it's cleaning any better, it only means that there's SLS in ingredients. I love that this toothpaste doesn't have SLS and has hydroxyapatite.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

We've been using the toothpaste for almost a month now, surprisingly does a good job on whitening my son's teeth without the harshness of flouride. It also taste great! Safe even if swallowed too.

cd73392c-f716-4df7-8d3a-c22805636915
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We started buying the dr brite berrylicious toothpaste for a son a few years ago. He loved the taste but I felt like we needed more. We recently switched to a different toothpaste for him but it was out of stock when we wanted to re-order. I remembered that dr brite came out with a Hydroxyapatite toothpaste for kids. I found it on iherb for a great price and made my first order. My son prefers the strawberry flavor over the berry. The ingredients are great and so is the price.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

it's not as soapy as the normal toothpaste so i use a standard one first and i follow up with the one so I can get the benefits 😜.the taste is lacklust strawberry that any child will love and it's not overpowering.the ingredients are clean and I'm impressed that the manufacturer is from the USA.

I'm happy to report my kiddos and I are very happy with this toothpaste. My kids have re-mineralization issues which has led to some tooth decay, and finding toothpaste that they both like AND contains hydroxyapatite is nearly impossible! But alas, here we are and we are ALL happy with the taste and the help their teeth will finally get.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is great toothpaste. I contacted the manufacturer and it is 10% hydroxyapatite which is great. Very effective. My son doesn't mind the taste either.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It smells delicious and my daughter is excited about brushing with it! We work on spitting after brushing now so hopefully she doesn’t swallow too much of it, but even if she does it’s a great quality ingredients that I am not worried for her !! Win!!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Amazing toothpaste that helps with my children’s teeth at reversing cavities without the harmful effects of Fluoride. I recommend it 100% it’s a subtle tasty strawberry mild flavor.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I was looking for a good toothpaste without fluoride but with hydroxyapatite to get the benefits of fluoride without the toxicity. thank you Dr Brite for making good products without endocrine disruptors as well.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The composition is very interesting, so far I really like it, it just doesn't foam enough so I add a little bit of another toothpaste and it's perfect 👌

71f704e8-e4bc-415f-b72f-4801805b41c0