HU

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Reasonable sized capsules!

Dr Mercola, what a legend! Dr Mercola for Surgeon General! All his products seem to be top quality and trustworthy, but to be honest, they can be expensive... I *need* to take krill oil, it's a supplement that makes a big difference in whether my daily life involves painful joints or not... and I tried less expensive supplements, but they seem to all come in GIANT capsules, which I can no longer handle, I choke on them, find them painfully lodged half way down my neck.... Dr Mercola krill capsules are normal size capsules, and it seems more potent, as one a day seems to work fine for me.... but I notice the serving size is 3, which would be the 1mg equivalent of the less expensive ones I was taking... if I can maintain it on a one-a-day, it will work out around the same price and far more convenient/tolerable.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

A bit of fish burp taste, but that might have been because I took after eating instead of just prior to eating as suggested to me. I think it's a bit expensive. I'm hoping for Good long term effects to help my cholesterol, & for it's heart helath benifits.

It doesn't smell so you don't have to worry about your stomach. Dr. Marcola is that expensive, but I think we have to pay for a reliable product. Surveying his website is perfect for all sorts of help.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Krill for Women has all the properties of Krill Oil, but is formulated exclusively for female needs. An additional essential fatty acid (GLA) has been included in Krill for Women in the form of organic evening primrose oil, Provide support for your healthy mood and memory for my body.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It is good for women. I tried it once to see the difference between omega and krill oil. I still did not finish it and cannot say about the results yet. I feel well.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have always trusted Dr. Mercola to deliver the best qualty of Krill Oil. It's the difference between fresh caught or farm raised. Thank-you Iherb!!!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I been using this kind for almost a year,I feel big difference in my body when I stopped using it,but I wish it’s less expensive.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Perfect. Delivery prompt. The packaging is good, the price is reasonable. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

although i find 3 capsules per day a bit too much yetthe product itseld is really supreme and i am very pleased with it. it is not cheap but it explains the quality. it is important to notice it has a strong taste of fish

e3d796f9-89dc-426e-a27c-a39eacefe08f
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My herbalist has recommended Dr. Mercola products for years, as a company she trusts. And, as a result, I have been using their products for years. My husband uses their products as well. We trust the quality and ingredients. I'm always pleased to find items on Iherb's site vs. some others and appreciate the fast shipping.