HU

Based on 1,833 Ratings
1,495
Posted on May 12, 2022
Gentle and effective

I react to so many things, so I was looking for a soap that I could use for my body AND face in the shower. I don't like to complicate life with a separate face wash. The trick is, I have aging, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This soap worked wonderfully. No complaints and my skin agrees wonderfully with it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have eczema for as long as I can recall. This soap is life saver for my skin. No more itches. No more dryness. Even on my face, it's soft and silky. I can use it daily instead of my makeup remover. I love the clean composition and the bare minimum package. The scent is subtle yet very "calming".

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
8,077

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I don't know what I'd do without this soap! I have very sensitive skin and recently developed a reaction to a bar soap I'd been using for years. My brother recommended this soap and it is great! No scent/fragrance, lathers well and is not too drying to my skin. I use it on my face and body daily, and the bar lasts a decently long time.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I use this soap every day for a baby and for myself. It has very good composition. I even check it on a special website. Because the ingredients and the quality of cosmetic very important for me. The size of the soap is really big and it lasts for a long time, so it is profitable to buy it

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
1,464

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Using it for both my kids ages 8 and below as their body wash and shampoo. Love how mild it is but doesn't dry up the skin and hair. Although, it does stings the eye if it gets inside but washes out easy. My kids likes this soap. Been using it for quite a long while already. Scent is mild to almost none. Lathers up well and cleans well. Good size as it lasts a really long time! - cost effective! I even use it as my face wash. I would say the quality is good, no nasty ingredients! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love Dr Woods soap! They don't go all mucky near the end of the bar. The unscented is a bonus. Used to buy Nubian brand many years ago until they were bought-out by a larger company and changed the formula; I then found and switched to Dr Woods.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Dr. Woods bar soaps are a good quality, I have tried all of them. I bought this one for my husband as he only uses unscented soaps. It is gentle and doesn't irritate the skin, and my husband hasn't complained about it so that's a good sign!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022