HU

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This product has helped my mom with not only her diabetes but also her eyes, and we used to get them at a more expensive price but then recently, came across iHerb as they stopped taking in orders for this dynamic health pure cranberry concentrated juice. And I’m sooo happy iHerb has them and even selling them at a way reasonable and affordable price! Definitely coming back for more ✨

a30b2321-212e-4b81-9a5f-b1d0b42ce863
4e0753f7-9872-4f22-8318-180dee683e4c

BEST RECIPE EVER: take 3 parts maple syrup and one part of this Pure Cranberry concentrated juice, mix together and pour on oatmeal, ice cream, or pancakes, or mix it with soy sauce, rice vinegar and ginger as an ingredient in a fabulous marinade for fish or steak. It's tangy and sweet--you can change it up if you want it sweeter or tangier and add a little more or less juice. The taste is amazing, you won't want to go back to plain old maple syrup after tasting it. I've tried cranberry concentrate from several companies, this one is the brand I'm sticking with for the quality and comparatively low price.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This cranberry concentrate is low in sugar and is purely cranberry as the main ingredient, and there are no fillers or added sugar. This bottle was great quality, all glass! The packaging was super with bubble wrap. Great product with many benefits, mainly used for urinary tract health. Please dilute this product by using a tablespoon for each cup of liquid. Thanks and please like if this helped!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I have suffered from UTIs/sensitivity for over a decade, especially when I am stressed. I LOVE this concentrate. I make my own juice with 2 tbsp of this concentrate, water and erythritol - it's so delicious. I will never go back to drinking premade cranberry juice which is so low concentration and full of useless fillers.

Litchick13
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It can be difficult finding quality cranberry juice, this product solves that problem. Wonderful way to make your own healthy juice using this wholesome ingredient….useful, beneficial, delicious. Also buying a concentrate is better for the environment, a small but meaningful action that is easy to take. Good for any age and most diets.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I tried many diff brands of cranberry juice and this one I like most becos it’s not sweet and very concentrate which make me feel healthier and more value for money. I’m glad that its still in good quality even I didn’t finish quick. Just one thing which will make it perfect is the mouth bottle. It spilts every time .

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love it! I add it to Dandelion Root Tea with a bit of liquid stevia and Dynamic Health's Tart Cherry Concentrate as part of a detox ritual I have to do. My body doesn't release toxins the way that it should and this product has helped to save me from chronic pain and other health issues.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

So happy to find this good quality cranberry juice since I could not find any where I now live. It goes a long way and keeps in the fridge. Tastes good in some water, not sweet, and is beneficial for health. Ingredients are just cranberry, no sugar, so benefits health.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Been using cranberry juice to help with pms symptoms and it works really really well for me instead of painkillers etc. This one has no sugar and I dissolve it with water. I recommend being careful with it if you have high acidity, but with enough water it should be just fine. So happy I found this.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

We live in New Zealand and have sorely missed real Cranberry flavor. We still get Ocean Spray products in the grocery store, but only the over sweetened and diluted versions. With this, we control not only the flavor, but the sweetness. We have also made Kombucha with this as well. So , the best we've found!