HU

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this product and I’ll use it all summer. The colors are lovely and it seems like a quality product, giving good coverage. It’s a perfect size for on the go and it’s texture in smooth and not sticky. This could be good for any age and skin type.

2f18be13-6f7e-4b92-b027-9bf206696bc0
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I was super pleasantly surprised by this blush, perfect for fair to light skin color, like mine. It's hard for me to find a good orangy color, as my undertone is yellowish and they can quickly become too orangy-brown, but this color I have never seen before. It's like a tangerine. Shows up in the most natural, beautiful way. Def recommend trying. I don't use the highlighter, so can't comment on that.

This cantaloupe duo looks really nice on light/pale skin. It is a pale tangerine (yellow orangey) matte blush, very fresh and uplifting on the skin. This pale blush may not work for medium to deep skin. The highlighter is quite shimmery. It can be intense if you build it up or it can be a glowing sheen if you apply with a small amount with light hand. I like to blend them together to create a glowy blush. The pinkish blush is the Watermelon Duo. The price was $3 when i first bought, now iherb has increased it to $4.76.

267e3f38-e39d-4161-87e5-123f970d0fdc
8a1a693f-19a0-44bc-b2b5-49373a4d1af9
9171e288-3c0d-4e07-80da-be35edb9009d
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Much smaller than I expected. The highlight has a great shade and is really nice and shimmering. The blush isn’t so useful, looks great as an eyeshadow look:) It is a awesome eyeshadow pallet for traveling thanks to it size. The pigment is good enough for the cheap price.

ec6e9c36-aa90-4fda-ab74-0e4d9e250b71
b02ed2ab-0a80-4e1e-af97-5feef5a241d8
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Shimmer highlight is potent which is good, goes a long way, the blush colour is good for my skin but i am using as an eyeshadow base better the tone is good for me. Good to carry in bag also nifty size. Scent is neutral

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

I loved the product, cute size, good price, good quality, and the colors gos well with each other, and it’s easy to blend with different colors as well, I can’t wait to buy the water melon palette.

d0c844e5-3f73-40fc-87ed-678c8fac99a9
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

the perfect size for on the go. the colors are subtle and nice i use them also as an eyeshadow

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this shade looks best on my complexion (neutral fair) and the color payoff is exactly how i like (not to pigmented)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

great color payoff, nice and compact. shows up on my pale skin

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

so pigmented,love this color combination makes my eyes wider and alive.