HU

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I got these because I wanted to try the elf putty primers and I love them they are very small in size like smaller than a eyebrow pomade box but they're very versatile and very useful if you want to try all of the putty primers without buying them full size.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great deal if you want to try all the products, their small size is also good for traveling. I have loved the putty primer and the illuminating one, they have great texture you can apply it with your hands or even with a brush. They are not scented and they feel good and they can keep the makeup on for hours.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I don’t go through primers very quickly, so this trio is perfect for me. Also, it is great opportunity to try out different primers and see whether it is worth buying a full-size or not. Out of all three, the poreless putty one was my favorite, it did a great job at smoothing out the texture and hiding my pores.

Posted on May 25, 2022

great way to test these primers. there's enough in each jar to last a while and I like that I can use a different one for different areas. they feel really nice on the skin, light so you don't feel it, yet hold makeup really well. i might get the regular size after I finish these.

I like that these come in a trial pack that allows me to try and compare the formulas. I really like elf products and these primers are of excellent quality for a great price. I finally decided which one suits me best and am ordering it soon. Now I also have a travel size to slip i my overnight bag!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Average primers. Could be better. The poreless putty primer definitely helps reduce the appearance of my pores but doesn’t stay very long. Luminous glow is very dewy and glittery. And the matte putty helps with oil control. I have combination skin and it helps keep my skin semi matte. Please like my review. Thank you and have an amazing day :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Been meaning to try this, since I used a few of their makeup products before and am so far pretty impressed with their quality. Love that the size is small and easy to pack into my kit and bring around. Will give it a go before I come back to get the full-sized ones in future.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It has use full you it can make your skin glowing and it has good texture the size very small and you can put them in your bag

34a8f986-a176-4926-b5ea-0f55e8f8031a
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very tiny in size, the packaging is really cute tho. If you want to experiment the different types of the primer then definitely get this trio! Elf does not fail to impress me by the quality of these primers