HU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Mild and Very Pleasant & Effective

We are a sensitive and earth friendly household so we are always looking for products that are both environmentally friendly, work well and have an enjoyable natural fragrance. I bought this Grapefruit Dish Soap for the first time and when it arrived, I flipped the top open to smell it... This is not an overpowering Grapefruit ~ it is very very mild and almost could pass as non fragrance. I almost wondered if it was too mild but after a few uses, I realized I really enjoy it! It works very well for washing up and it does create a mild scent that is so natural and pleasant and non irritating the way so many scented products can be. And best of all I feel good knowing I am not washing toxic things down the drain!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like eco-friendly products and was very excited to find this soap. It works just as it should, and gets dishes clean, but it is a bit on the watery side. I wish this was a bit thicker as it seems with it being more watery, I go through it a bit faster. Overall, cleans well and smells lovely.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My family and I love ECOS products and use several of them. The quality speaks for itself. It certainly cleans every item we use it on well.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Love this eco friendly dish soap in light Grapefruit scent. Gets the job done cleaning every day dishes, great price and nice looking packaging to leave on the counter. Will buy again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

No pump for the dish soap. But it is okay for me as I have an specific pump bottle for dish soap. If you don’t have one, you have to pour it out. But it’s opening lid is easy to use also.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My sister loves this product. Given that she more or less only uses products with minimal chemicals in the composition, I would say this is good!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I like this product a lot. For me it’s a good combination of eco ingredients and level of cleaning. I prefer fluid dish soaps as too much foam does not go off the plates easily. Also the volume is great so recommend!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Gentle on my hands and tough on dirty dishes :-) Wish I could find this locally! it's difficult to find dish liquids formulated without that nasty MI.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

the first time to use this one. the texture and smelt is good. I just use once and cant give a thorough comment of it. As it stated, it loves hands. I dont feel dry after using it for washing cups and dishes. I'll keep on using it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

mild smell interesting texture, it's more like a gel than a liquid but it's OK don't test on animals and it's good for the hands so that's important